Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

President Biden

2 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Remarkable it is. But not the record margin that Surfer claimed. That honour belongs to Obama 2008. 

I claimed it actually. And it is a record against an incumbent. Obama was against an incumbent.

10 hours ago, horsefly said:

Only someone as intellectually bereft as you would make such a statement without making any sort of wothwhile comparison or analysis. Your lack of a university education is painfully evident every time you post some piece of right-wing racism, misogyny, homophobia etc etc.

Do feel free to provide the percentages of Bame people who voted Biden compared to those who voted Trump. 

What they said wasn’t wrong. All they said was that the number of ethnic minority voters who voted for Trump increased from one election to the next, which is exactly what happened. Yes more still voted for Biden, but Trump did increase his vote among Americas various ethnic minorities. Strangely one if the few ethnic groups he lost support in was white men.

As for your superiority complex believing that you’re more intelligent simply because you went to university, I’m afraid that doesn’t mean a thing. A degree, especially these days when half the youngsters will have one, simply means you’re knowledgeable in a single subject. It certainly isn’t a sign of your superior intellect on matters involving world politics, unless that happens to be your chosen subject

20 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Tosh! But I'm not particularly surprised that you find yourself supporting the man who described Epstein's child rape victims as "well paid prostitutes". And you should try reading my post instead of making something else up. Do show me where I said Trump didn't (narrowly) improve his support among some sections of the Bame community. I said nothing of the sort. My complaint was that RTB provided absolutely nothing by way of analysis of his claims, and thus they were entirely without significance. If you showed any genuine level of observation you would be aware that this individual has posted disgustingly racist and misogynyst posts in the past resulting in several being removed from various threads (indeed, he caused a whole thread on Biden to be removed). You would also be aware that he has frequently railed against "university educated" people too (hence my comments). Try paying attention to what I have actually said instead of fabricating nonsense.

I never quoted you as saying anything. I merely pointed out that you were attacking the post despite the fact it was factually correct.

I also don’t pay enough attention to posters to know who has said what in the past. However judging by your tone I’d imagine your accusations of the various ism’s against people are incredibly flimsy most of the time and you simply use it as a weapon to shut down people who hold a different point of view to yourself. 

However I do remember last time you simply kept the discussion going around in circles, making the same point repeatedly in a slightly more aggressive tone each time, something I’m far too tired to repeat so I’ll bid you goodnight

2 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Oh dear! You clearly have no sense of irony or ability for self-critical analysis.

1. I attacked the post for providing absolutely no analysis of the stat being presented. So your point that it was "factually correct" is entirely beside the point as I never questioned its truth (just try reading the post accurately for once).

2.You admit to "not paying enough attention to posters to know who said what in the past yet" you you fail to see how ridiculous it is to then claim "I'd imagine your accusations of the various ism's [sic] against people are incredibly flimsy most of the time". You have to be remarkably intellectually challenged not to see the stupidity in juxtaposing those two points. Your "imagination" is precisely that; pure speculation and fantasy doesn't constitute any basis for genuine critical analysis, so best not to rely on it for making substantive claims that are demonstrably false. I actually do pay attention to what posters say, and do know what they have said in the past, which is why it is absolutely correct for me to call RTB to account for his utterly dispicable comments on many occasions. That you feel happy to associate yourself with someone who refuses to apologise for describing Epstein's child rape victims as "well paid prostitutes" is entirely your choice.

3. I suggest you take a good look at your misogynyst posts on the male violence thread before you start accusing other people of "going round in circles, making the same point repeatedly". You did nothing but that as you repeatedly refused to show any consideration for the facts about male violence or the experiences of women. Your contributions lacked any justification and were purely a repetition of the same tired excuses men have been making for centuries. You showed no intention whatsoever to engage in a genuinely constructive debate, ignoring completely the nature of the OP. Perhaps, you should have watched PMQs this week where not one politician dissented from the need to address the issue of toxic male behaviour.

You're all skirt and no k n i c k e r s

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Oh dear! You clearly have no sense of irony or ability for self-critical analysis.

1. I attacked the post for providing absolutely no analysis of the stat being presented. So your point that it was "factually correct" is entirely beside the point as I never questioned its truth (just try reading the post accurately for once).

2.You admit to "not paying enough attention to posters to know who said what in the past" yet you fail to see how ridiculous it is to then claim "I'd imagine your accusations of the various ism's [sic] against people are incredibly flimsy most of the time". You have to be remarkably intellectually challenged not to see the stupidity in juxtaposing those two points. Your "imagination" is precisely that; pure speculation and fantasy doesn't constitute any basis for genuine critical analysis, so best not to rely on it for making substantive claims that are demonstrably false. I actually do pay attention to what posters say, and do know what they have said in the past, which is why it is absolutely correct for me to call RTB to account for his utterly dispicable comments on many occasions. That you feel happy to associate yourself with someone who refuses to apologise for describing Epstein's child rape victims as "well paid prostitutes" is entirely your choice.

3. I suggest you take a good look at your misogynyst posts on the male violence thread before you start accusing other people of "going round in circles, making the same point repeatedly". You did nothing but that as you repeatedly refused to show any consideration for the facts about male violence or the experiences of women. Your contributions lacked any justification and were purely a repetition of the same tired excuses men have been making for centuries. You showed no intention whatsoever to engage in a genuinely constructive debate, ignoring completely the nature of the OP. Perhaps, you should have watched PMQs this week where not one politician dissented from the need to address the issue of toxic male behaviour.

Thank you for proving my point. It’s taken you a single post to veer off topic and childishly label me a misogynist for having a different point of view in the current debate regarding violence against women. 

12 minutes ago, Fen Canary said:

Thank you for proving my point. It’s taken you a single post to veer off topic and childishly label me a misogynist for having a different point of view in the current debate regarding violence against women. 

Notably not any attempt to answer my points. Just the repetition of exactly the same ridiculous claims yet again. And yet again you accuse me of doing precisely what you have done. It was you who veered off the topic to raise points relating to another thread. I thus have a perfect right to address your claims. Your lack of self-awareness is utterly comical. 

Edited by horsefly

6 hours ago, horsefly said:

Notably not any attempt to answer my points. Just the repetition of exactly the same ridiculous claims yet again. And yet again you accuse me of doing precisely what you have done. It was you who veered off the topic to raise points relating to another thread. I thus have a perfect right to address your claims. Your lack of self-awareness is utterly comical. 

Don't suppose its any consolation but I got exactly the same a while ago - it seems to be his standard modus operandi whenever he is challenged or questioned in any way - a complete time waster.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Creative Midfielder said:

Don't suppose its any consolation but I got exactly the same a while ago - it seems to be his standard modus operandi whenever he is challenged or questioned in any way - a complete time waster.

Cheers CM! Yep, it seems to be par for the course from the RWNJ fraternity who infect this site.

28 minutes ago, Jools said:

Oh dear...

It gets worse 👇

🤪

I wonder if he first flew into one of those airports that Trump talked about. You know, the ones that Washington liberated in 1775 according to the orange toad.

Edited by horsefly

How long do you give Sleepy before camel-toe gets in, horseminge? I reckon 5 months...

Sleepy's first press conference after 64 days

Now, Sleepy, you can see their pictures...

The ones circled are the ones you call...

You can see the questions they will ask...

And you can see the answers you will give...

Now remember we rehearsed this...

Who is running the US of A just now?

I know it's not me says Sleepy... 

6cc03644-9351-4b4b-8526-5ae5bec03878-35398e1f-841c-4b20-9678-cbe36682ed0b

🤪

17 minutes ago, Jools said:

How long do you give Sleepy before camel-toe gets in, horseminge? I reckon 5 months...

Sleepy's first press conference after 64 days

Now, Sleepy, you can see their pictures...

The ones circled are the ones you call...

You can see the questions they will ask...

And you can see the answers you will give...

Now remember we rehearsed this...

Who is running the US of A just now?

I know it's not me says Sleepy... 

6cc03644-9351-4b4b-8526-5ae5bec03878-35398e1f-841c-4b20-9678-cbe36682ed0b

🤪

Sleepy, the record holder. Beats the incumbent. Who was that loser?

30 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Sleepy, the record holder. Beats the incumbent. Who was that loser?

Oh dear, Grandpapa -- Even the Yanomami and Piaroa tribes of Venezuela know Sleepy didn't win the election, let alone set a record..

12 minutes ago, Jools said:

Oh dear, Grandpapa -- Even the Yanomami and Piaroa tribes of Venezuela know Sleepy didn't win the election, let alone set a record..

I thought RTB did the late shift - and hand crank did the 'joke' about some far distant tribe knowing more 🙄

Notable how the press didn't ask Biden one question about Coronavirus in the whole press conference. That's because Biden's government is run by competent grown ups who have got control of the situation - unlike the utter incompetence of the bloated orange loser. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Notable how the press didn't ask Biden one question about Coronavirus in the whole press conference. That's because Biden's government is run by competent grown ups who have got control of the situation - unlike the utter incompetence of the bloated orange loser. 

🤣

8 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

"As many as 400,000 deaths could have been avoided with a better response to Covid-19 by the United States, a study has claimed.

Although the nation’s death toll stands at 540,000 and counting, as many as 400,000 of those could have been avoided, according to a group of research papers released at a Brookings Institution conference."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/us-covid-deaths-prevented-response-b1822564.html

makes ya proud to be a rightie - given how many lives were lost in the UK as well due to Johnson's failure to act quickly

a stark image of Trumps presidency

Workers bury the dead in mass grave on New York City's Hart Island amid  coronavirus outbreak | Reuters.com

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jools said:

So Gammon Head, How does it feel to have Sidney tell you that only a thicko would have believed the lies she spouted about election fraud? It must be crushingly embarrassing to have posted all those videos of her with those schoolboy crush comments of yours telling us she was about to destroy the Democrats. An intellectually retarded chimp could have told you she was pushing transparently absurd claims, but nonetheless your childishly pathetic devotion to your fat orange hero meant you made an utter fool of yourself day after day. It must really hurt to know that as you posted your loving homages to her "legal genius" she was in a hotel room somewhere, helping Rudy tuck in his shirt and applying boot polish to his hair while they laughed about the willing idiots who fell for their lies.

I reccomend you re-read your posts from that time, it makes for some of the funniest reading available on the net. What a sucker! (as Sid would say)

6 hours ago, Jools said:

You seem not to have heard, but Sid has told you only a thicko would have believed these lies. You urgently need to search the QAnonce pages for an alternative conspiracy theory to tickle the few remaining brain cells crashing around the void inside your skull.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Jools said:

Perhaps you'd like to tell the lawyers at Dominion about your crazy theory?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Jools said:

How come you hid when your boy embarrassed himself with his spoilt brat fantasy claims because the US people preferred an old man?

Bit like your crook of an avatar who is now scamming people with his pretence that he knows better than anyone about personal finance.

Trump and him should form the new comedy duo Loser and Lost.

😂😂😂😂😂

Meanwhile, at the end of another week of multiple mass murder events committed with AR-15 assault rifles, America's Republican Party are once again defending their "policy" of no controls on firearms. Biden has his work cut out to overcome the GOP blocking anything and everything that can help the American people, but at least he has the people on his side... 

Guns.jpg

Edited by Surfer

1 hour ago, Surfer said:

Meanwhile, at the end of another week of multiple mass murder events committed with AR-15 assault rifles, America's Republican Party are once again defending their "policy" of no controls on firearms. Biden has his work cut out to overcome the GOP blocking anything and everything that can help the American people, but at least he has the people on his side... 

Guns.jpg

Another mass shooting? Please don't tell me it was another white loner racist.

On 24/03/2021 at 01:34, horsefly said:

Gosh! I'm so hurt by your stunning intellectual riposte. Pathetic misogyny and homophobia clearly exhausts your abilities. It must be a sad existence living inside that hate-filled head, to actually even think it appropriate to insult child rape victims by calling them "well paid prostitutes". Very sick and very sad.

You are just a very sick and very sad TROLL......

37 minutes ago, paul moy said:

every time they post one of their sad, pathetic n a z i memes they cheapen the memory of millions. Two nasty people.

1 hour ago, paul moy said:

Says the guy who follows Alex Belfield. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Another mass shooting? Please don't tell me it was another white loner racist.

Why yes, how did you know? Was it one of your internet mates bragging about it?