Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

President Biden

18 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

We'll leave that just there. No need to add more. 

Here's the full post RTB. If it went above your head then you're the fool. Others fully grasped the meaning. 

"Of course I understand but I believe there is now a fatal flaw, a contradiction of terms  in professional athletic sports where it appears physical attributes dominate.

Currently we are on a sliding scale - the natural athlete, then some training, then lots of training, special diets, sports technology, high altitude training, drugs,/doping and so on and yes even genetics. The idea that anybody could compete as an amateur is gone. So in short what I'm calling out is the hypocrisy of allowing some enhancements or attributes but not others. None are normal (although oddly some of 'intersex' androgynous ones are!) 

These sports have lost their soul.  

I'll leave it there as I think in many way we agree. Pot stirred!"

Edited by Yellow Fever

13 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

I wager most of them were to do with the 'T' in that acronym?

No, there seems to have been quite a lot of homophobia as well as transphobia in the White House the last 4 years.

On 24/01/2021 at 18:34, Mr Angry said:

The Trump administration enacted over 180 anti-LGBTQ actions during its 4 years in office-and attempted many more.

OK, kindly provide links to the homophobic actions enacted by the Trump administration

3 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Thanks. It was very thorough. And exactly as I predicted most of those relate to the T in LGBQT+

Surely you don't believe that the Ts as you called them should have any different rights?

So, the man stutters. Always has. 

The proof is in the actions and response of the government and country under his Presidency. 

Covid cases one example...... i.e set an example, encourage mask wearing, see a decline in cases of 50%, and through proper organization push the daily vaccination count from under 1 million to over 2 Million a day. 

Covo.jpg

Acc.jpg

Edited by Surfer

Amazes me that people who spend the last 4 years felating Trump are trying to use Biden not being perfectly articulate in press conferences as a gotcha. 

Trump could barely string a sentence together without flying off on some unrelated tangent. It is like Ipswich fans trying to to use 'atmosphere' to score points on Norwich fans.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, king canary said:

Amazes me that people who spend the last 4 years felating Trump are trying to use Biden not being perfectly articulate in press conferences as a gotcha. 

Trump could barely string a sentence together without flying off on some unrelated tangent. It is like Ipswich fans trying to to use 'atmosphere' to score points on Norwich fans.

You could have stopped it there. Trump seems barely literate. He has the vocabulary of a not very bright five or six year old. There were never any nuances. Everything was either 'great' or 'nasty' or some equally infantile term of abuse. In press conferences he would use one of these simplistic words and then try to find a synonym, and fail, and just repeat the word.

14 hours ago, Jools said:

You really are scraping the bottom of your budgie cage. You and your ilk are beggaring up British life with your racist and nationalistic flag waving.

Now you are beggaring up our economy with your jealousy that 27 countries can agree and we can't.

Since then you have constantly posted you and your thieving Avatars love for a Mysoginistic, racist, paedophile supporting, narcissist.

To consistently pick on Bidens stammer shows you cannot criticise his policies. 

Do yourself a favour. Go on holiday in Mozambique.

• Like 1

Anyone else feel Biden is just super boring? Like, ignoring his stuttering and habbit of saying nonsense

He's just so boring to listen to. I mean, still somewhat better than hearing Trump babble on but at least that could be entertaining

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Anyone else feel Biden is just super boring? Like, ignoring his stuttering and habbit of saying nonsense

He's just so boring to listen to. I mean, still somewhat better than hearing Trump babble on but at least that could be entertaining

I think most people agree but also don't care.

I dont need my politicians to be exciting. We had an 'interesting' president for the past 4 years and a 'character' in charge of the UK. I'll take Gordon Brown/Joe Biden boring competence any day of the week.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 27/01/2021 at 20:28, keelansgrandad said:

Surely you don't believe that the Ts as you called them should have any different rights?

No, because we all have the same rights in law, I think it is more a question of behaviour. Here is a recent quote from Simon Fanshawe, who is one of the original Stonewall co-founders, about the Trans movement:

'The way Stonewall is now being led breaks my heart (as one of the co-founders). Instead of propagating this kind of wibbly wobbly wokeness why are they not getting feet on the ground outside schools where lesbians and gays are again being vilified??'

On 08/02/2021 at 05:31, Rock The Boat said:

No, because we all have the same rights in law, I think it is more a question of behaviour. Here is a recent quote from Simon Fanshawe, who is one of the original Stonewall co-founders, about the Trans movement:

'The way Stonewall is now being led breaks my heart (as one of the co-founders). Instead of propagating this kind of wibbly wobbly wokeness why are they not getting feet on the ground outside schools where lesbians and gays are again being vilified??'

Of course there are many who want revolution not evolution. All these matters must evolve because those who are opposed need to be persuaded and not a gun put to their head.

On 07/02/2021 at 13:38, cambridgeshire canary said:

Anyone else feel Biden is just super boring?

Isn't it a nice change? And lots getting done, quietly, without fuss. 

And the worst excesses of the Trump administration being reversed... for example our friend DeJoy who was brought in to destroy the US Post Office - both to screw up the election and also extract "commissions" by privatizing the mail delivery. 

Oh dear, oh dear. How sad. Add three new USPS board members and DeJoy can be fired. 

Oh dear deJoy.jpg

Edited by Surfer
  • Like 1

Marvelous, so some would say, Biden has dropped his first bombs in Syria, unfortunately on Iraqi forces fighting with all the other terrorists the US UK and Saudis funded up to now.

Biden has never opposed wars in the past and is heavily involved in Ukraine, I'll be surprised if he will get the Iran nuclear deal back on to the books without lifting sanctions. Erdogan seems to be making friendly noises towards him, despite having had arms deals with Russia.

Israel, who is using its spare vaccine to gather 'diplomatic support' is still led by a warmongering Idslamophobic Zionist who is currently involved extending the nuclear facilities at Des Dimona, it has approx. 80 nuclear warheads capable of being launched by ICBM capable launchers and submarines. No slaps on the wrist here for the mass violator UN internationally agreed rules and regulations.

I do not hold my breath about Biden, he is not a peacemaker, Yemeni's are still dying from UK munitions as well as for our ACTIVE help and expertise to Saudi's.

Edited by nevermind, neoliberalism has had it

1 hour ago, Jools said:

🙃

I take it you are referring to the retaliatory strikes?

Jimmy Carter, the only President not to have the US military fire a shot in anger in his four years.

7 hours ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

Marvelous, so some would say, Biden has dropped his first bombs in Syria, unfortunately on Iraqi forces fighting with all the other terrorists the US UK and Saudis funded up to now.

Biden has never opposed wars in the past and is heavily involved in Ukraine, I'll be surprised if he will get the Iran nuclear deal back on to the books without lifting sanctions. Erdogan seems to be making friendly noises towards him, despite having had arms deals with Russia.

Israel, who is using its spare vaccine to gather 'diplomatic support' is still led by a warmongering Idslamophobic Zionist who is currently involved extending the nuclear facilities at Des Dimona, it has approx. 80 nuclear warheads capable of being launched by ICBM capable launchers and submarines. No slaps on the wrist here for the mass violator UN internationally agreed rules and regulations.

I do not hold my breath about Biden, he is not a peacemaker, Yemeni's are still dying from UK munitions as well as for our ACTIVE help and expertise to Saudi's.

Yes, we didn't even get to Biden's first spring and he's bombing other nations already. zebras can't change their stripes.

• Like 1

On 07/02/2021 at 14:34, keelansgrandad said:

You really are scraping the bottom of your budgie cage. You and your ilk are beggaring up British life with your racist and nationalistic flag waving.

Now you are beggaring up our economy with your jealousy that 27 countries can agree and we can't.

Since then you have constantly posted you and your thieving Avatars love for a Mysoginistic, racist, paedophile supporting, narcissist.

To consistently pick on Bidens stammer shows you cannot criticise his policies. 

Do yourself a favour. Go on holiday in Mozambique.

Are you serious ?   😂 🤣

We did not agree to the collective ordering of vaccines which they did agree on ..... LOLLLLLL

... and we are jealous ?     Of what ?           Their outstanding failure ?    😂

9 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Yes, we didn't even get to Biden's first spring and he's bombing other nations already. zebras can't change their stripes.

I'm so outraged that I am going to melt down my Mexican made golden statue of him.😀

9 hours ago, paul moy said:

Are you serious ?   😂 🤣

We did not agree to the collective ordering of vaccines which they did agree on ..... LOLLLLLL

... and we are jealous ?     Of what ?           Their outstanding failure ?    😂

The vaccine has nothing to do with it. Is that the only straw you are clinging to?

On 27/02/2021 at 15:38, keelansgrandad said:

I take it you are referring to the retaliatory strikes?

Jimmy Carter, the only President not to have the US military fire a shot in anger in his four years.

Retaliatory strikes? Sorry KG, I can't remember when Syria last attacked the US. Please remind us when that was. 

59 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Retaliatory strikes? Sorry KG, I can't remember when Syria last attacked the US. Please remind us when that was. 

They retaliated after rocket attacks on a US base in Erbil Iraq was carried out by Iranian backed militia.