Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

President Biden

When you only have the five fingered widow for company as he does he has to fantasize over something. Just like SWINDO fantasize over internet women. Both LOSERS.

A man that stutters or a man whose ineptitude has been responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans. Tough choice.

• Like 3

On 17/12/2020 at 21:08, keelansgrandad said:

What Jools forgets is that no-one cares whether Biden is senile, stupid or old.

That's how bad it is.

The Republican Party made a terrible pact with Satan/Trump and now they will reap the consequences. They gambled that Trump's populism among his base would ensure them victory. What they didn't expect was that his unpopularity among US voters generally would prove even stronger in galvanising people to vote against him. Now the Republican Party are rent by a devastating division between traditional conservative constitutionalists, and a Trump sedtion caucus that wants to tear up the constitution and declare unto themselves the right to determine the outcome of elections. Four years ago pretty much every commentator assumed that the excesses of Trump would be kept in check by experienced GOP politicians. I can't remember anyone suggesting that the Trump endgame would result in the present fiasco. To suggest that Republicans like Cruz and Graham (as egregious as they are) would end up supporting treasonous, anti-constitutional, anti-democratic action against the will of the people would have been ridiculed as loony liberal scaremongering. Now the GOP will be left in tatters. Some (Romney et al) will attempt to recover its constitutional soul, the rest will will join the Mad Hatter's tea party. Either way the GOP will be left a wreck after this terrible flirtation with a racist, sex-abusing ego-maniac

22 minutes ago, horsefly said:

The Republican Party made a terrible pact with Satan/Trump and now they will reap the consequences. They gambled that Trump's populism among his base would ensure them victory. What they didn't expect was that his unpopularity among US voters generally would prove even stronger in galvanising people to vote against him. Now the Republican Party are rent by a devastating division between traditional conservative constitutionalists, and a Trump sedtion caucus that wants to tear up the constitution and declare unto themselves the right to determine the outcome of elections. Four years ago pretty much every commentator assumed that the excesses of Trump would be kept in check by experienced GOP politicians. I can't remember anyone suggesting that the Trump endgame would result in the present fiasco. To suggest that Republicans like Cruz and Graham (as egregious as they are) would end up supporting treasonous, anti-constitutional, anti-democratic action against the will of the people would have been ridiculed as loony liberal scaremongering. Now the GOP will be left in tatters. Some (Romney et al) will attempt to recover its constitutional soul, the rest will will join the Mad Hatter's tea party. Either way the GOP will be left a wreck after this terrible flirtation with a racist, sex-abusing ego-maniac

So....all good news then!

• Haha 1

So Iran has begun enrichment of uranium despite a 2015 agreement not to do so. 

It didn't take them long to stick two fingers up at the fake president-elect. 

Anyone else feel a new war is not far away?

4 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

War is what the Democratic Party are good at. Or bad at, depending on your viewpoint

19 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

You have sunk to a new low.You need therapy. You are not fit to walk the streets. You support a murderering, mysoginist who liked to party with paedophiles.

So if us on the left storm Parliament, you won't condemn it.

And you are so thick you don't know what is going on with Iran.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

From November 2020.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-54912402

Last year, Iran began deliberately and publicly reneging on commitments it had made under an international nuclear accord signed with China, France, Germany, Russia, the UK and the US. The move was made in retaliation after US President Donald Trump abandoned the nuclear accord and reinstated crippling economic sanctions.

Poor RTB, he doesn't know what 'begun' means.

2 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

From November 2020.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-54912402

Last year, Iran began deliberately and publicly reneging on commitments it had made under an international nuclear accord signed with China, France, Germany, Russia, the UK and the US. The move was made in retaliation after US President Donald Trump abandoned the nuclear accord and reinstated crippling economic sanctions.

Poor RTB, he doesn't know what 'begun' means.

It is agreed even by sceptics that Iran was generally keeping to the accord, but of course Trump had to tear it up and make the world less safe because it was part of Obama's legacy. Thank heavens Obama hadn't launched a Space Force🚀 otherwise the sociopathic imbecile would have had to scrap that as well...

8 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

You have sunk to a new low.You need therapy. You are not fit to walk the streets. You support a murderering, mysoginist who liked to party with paedophiles.

I'm sorry if facts offend you greatly. Never mind, I'm sure Biden will be calling on the Israelis to do the necessaries anytime soon. And I'll be back here to remind you what you supported when your TV screen is showing bodies of dead Iranian kids.

Really good to see Biden stand up in front of the whole of the US and say that if this insurrectionist protest had been a BLM protest they would have been dealt with far more harshly by the Police. 

12 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

I'm sorry if facts offend you greatly. Never mind, I'm sure Biden will be calling on the Israelis to do the necessaries anytime soon. And I'll be back here to remind you what you supported when your TV screen is showing bodies of dead Iranian kids.

I forgot deluded in your case. You hate Muslims so why are you now shedding crocodile tears for something that hasn't happened.

You are Tommy Robinson and I claim my five pounds.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The Iranians are not stupid. It's a deliberately public negotiation with the incoming Biden administration before they re-enter the nuclear agreement that Trump walked away from. But then nuance was never something RWNJS ever understood. If you want to complain about blood spilled in the Middle East RTB, then blame the Bush administration for firing the entire Iraqi army after the invasion so they had no work, no income, no pride, no command structure, but still had access to small arms, ammunition and explosives - causing thousands of American military and Iraqi civilian deaths. 

On 07/01/2021 at 13:51, keelansgrandad said:

This describes him well.

57 minutes ago, Jools said:

🙃

We don't care. It ain't Gump any more.

Is that all you can come up with? i

Have you condemned your mate yet?

So to sum up your two idols.

Farage=never won a vote in his career

Trump=impeached twice and a one term loser.

🐐🐐

50 minutes ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

Welcome back, Jools 🤗

I was starting to worry that we had lost you 😟

Yes - The meds must have arrived - caught up at Calais. We need our apologist fantasist in chief back!

Edited by Yellow Fever
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

Welcome back, Jools 🤗

I was starting to worry that we had lost you 😟

He left in December to go to Dover to pick up a consignment of incontinence pads for his care homes, has just got back.

Springsteen going to be headline band at the great J Bidens inauguration party Wednesday night. Should be a good gig. Wonder if the  friend of the stars jools the liar has an invite.

Indeed, all flowing from the best political news this decade : Joe Biden will the next President of the United States in under

24 Hours 

• Like 1

Joe Biden's first piece of business will be to pardon Joe Biden for electoral fraud.

Once he's signed the decree he'll hit a button that will play a tape of Vincent Price laughing. 😀

Edited by A Load of Squit
  • Haha 2