Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 14 Week 10

Well done both.

Purple you did it!. It was easy to lose sight of your bet amongst all the shenanigans but yours was the main bet. Congrats!

Edited by Kathy

Never underestimate the power of the PUPs💪

I'll be back in a while with the updated totals

Edited by nutty nigel

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

Never underestimate the power of the PUPs💪

I'll be back in a while with the updated totals

Must be over £100 Nutty ?

3 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

If this was the Middle Ages this  mysterious PUP Power would be looked on as akin to witchcraft!

I owe it to PUPS' selections for an international weekend. Every result was by a one-goal margin so I may need to have a little lie-down...

• Like 1

Well done Til & PC, very pleased to see both your accumulators come in.

Sincere apologies to Kathy for leading her up the garden path of unlikely draws.

Spookily of the 10 draws I highlighted the only one that happened was my Hungary - Serbia pick,  genius or what? 

h

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kathy said:

Plus the ‘donation’.

I will leave my car at home as it has a set of decent alloys on it and put on my body armour before venturing over to Bowthorpe to pay Nutty. It will be cash inside my socks in case i get mugged. 😂😜

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, wooster said:

Well done Til & PC, very pleased to see both your accumulators come in.

Sincere apologies to Kathy for leading her up the garden path of unlikely draws.

Spookily of the 10 draws I highlighted the only one that happened was my Hungary - Serbia pick,  genius or what? 

h

You didn’t lead me up the path W. I usually do draws on a Sunday (don’t I @Duncan Edwards!) because the payouts are good. Main thing is we win some cash for Nutty and we had some fun.

Edited by Kathy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I will leave my car at home as it has a set of decent alloys on it and put on my body armour before venturing over to Bowthorpe to pay Nutty. It will be cash inside my socks in case i get mugged. 😂😜

Could be worse I suppose....

This thread is a great example of how PUPs work. Great picks from the PUPs which were magnificently crafted into a winning six by Purple. We had a bit of fun with the showdown and then some extra picks from the 'showdowners' and Wooster. Then the late drama where the Power of the PUPs did it's stuff and we added £142.13 to the presentation pot for our DS and pan disability boys and girls. Thanks to all  involved.

Congratualtions Purple and Tilly you both now have four final six wins on Arrdee's honours board...

125856095_10224549073585233_4326437360522794270_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=2&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=xuydOVsa3EcAX_QDucy&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=fa5ea300a8b7c164e9dc807a17984125&oe=5FD59349

And here are the updated totals showing £2,309 has been raised since March.......

125187090_10224549072985218_5274437163195558018_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=2&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=fhSsO5aUFBMAX8hoGPQ&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.xx&oh=3e14979a36465b4e162556642614b359&oe=5FD773E2

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Like 1