Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 14 Week 10

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

Image may contain: 18 people, including Emma Fletcher - Dungay, Eddie Edwards, John Tilson, Helen Twiddy and Ryan Twiddy, people smiling

Another international week, but thankfully PurpleCanary volunteered to take charge of selecting the final six. Purple’s one of our most consistent PUPs, every season we see him fighting it out at the top our league. This season is no exception because he I sitd at the top of the league unbeaten during the first 9 rounds. Purple’s also got a hat-trick of wins on Ray’s honours board so let’s help him to make it four with our very best picks from the games played on Sat, Sun and Mon and listed on Bet 365.

As there is no Norwich game this week BTTSAnon has sent a tenner for a both teams to score showdown between Kathy and Tilly. Both will pick six matches where they think both teams will score from PUPs picks and their own. So let’s help them with some great suggestions from those with a btts option on Bet365.

So that’s the lowdown on the showdown. Thanks for promoting it BTTSAnon.

And as always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. Their money all goes straight into the presentation pot. The CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

1962155291_turner2-page-001.jpg.35679581d617a23e54b600c9593f612b.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

No description available.

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Although we didn’t win last weekend the presentation pot still increased through a donation from a pledge made during the Brentford game. Here are the new totals…

124862019_10224514906771084_4687756514167627763_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=2&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=gSfRGD1iO0sAX-glTJI&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.xx&oh=fc0b5698ecb1fb50871afe31299e4ea1&oe=5FD3390A

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Purple, Kathy and Tilly. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Purple, Kathy & John, the thread is yours.......

123468335_10224438254814833_5155204732801541767_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=2&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=4T_QwX4TEF0AX-Zi2Hp&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.xx&oh=dfbc71e6f8cfcd0956803c1c2af5f8bc&oe=5FC629BB

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

A Sunday Nations League offering this week

Netherlands v Bosnia-Herzegovina - Home Win

For the BTTS Challenge, I'll offer Northampton v Accrington Stanley

Best of luck Purple, Kathy, Tilly and all you PUPs 

Ooooh. Mission accepted 💪.

While it's normally a breeze to beat the Forum Neighbourhood Watch at just about anything, I will need lots of help from you PUPs to uphold my reputation. So lots of suggestions please 🙂

I think it would be appropriate to run a side bet too dont you @TIL 1010 ? In fact two.

1. The loser donates an extra £10 to Eddies fund.
  2. If I beat you, you undertake to avert your eyes in a gentlemanly fashion for the rest of the season in the unlikely event I get the date of a fixture wrong. If you do of course, another tenner will be winging its way into Eddie's pot. I'm sure all the PUPs will be on the look out for this and alert me in the event of a transgression. If I lose then I pay a £10 fine if I **** up.

I will be back on here Friday tea time with my selections (although high noon would be more appropriate).

Bring it on.

Edited by Kathy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Probably best to let tensions subside a bit on Friday after the teatime Bunfight at the PUPS Corral, so I will not start looking at selections until around 7.30/8pm UK time. I notice along with the Nations League matches there are some Uefa U21 Championship matches on the Sunday that might provide some potential picks.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Kathy said:

I think it would be appropriate to run a side bet too dont you @TIL 1010 ? In fact two.

1. The loser donates an extra £10 to Eddies fund.
  2. If I beat you, you undertake to avert your eyes in a gentlemanly fashion for the rest of the season in the unlikely event I get the date of a fixture wrong. If you do of course, another tenner will be winging its way into Eddie's pot. I'm sure all the PUPs will be on the look out for this and alert me in the event of a transgression.

1. Yes.

2.No.

• Haha 3

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to Purple and all you other lovely PUPs out there.

League One and a HOME WIN for HULL v Burton.

I will be back on Friday evening Nutty with my 6 BTTS.

8 minutes ago, Kathy said:

C36498FB-03A1-4059-9DDD-E0636353DF05.jpeg

Just to clarify................In the unlikely event that you win and then at some stage during the season you make a mistake by picking a  game that is not being played that weekend and i point it out i have to pay a tenner ? Have a word with yourself for goodness sake as it should be you coughing up for messing up yet again.

Edited by TIL 1010

7 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

So Nutty does the person with the most BTTS picks win?

Yes, they each pick six matches where they think BTTS.

The winner will be the one with the most correct picks.

In the event they are equal then the most profitable selections win.

If they are still equal after that it will go to pens🙃

Ok , Purple , I’m going  Posh this weekend . So Crewe v Peterborough Away win .

For BTTS , I’ll say Plymouth v Portsmouth. That’s on Monday evening. 

Good luck to Purple, Til, Kathy & all PUPs.

I didn't select last week after deciding whether to be a reader of this forum or a contributor (got fed up with stuff on the non thread). It's good to have a week of reflection. Anyway, decided to continue. Apologies for missing.

I'm going with my gut feeling for one of the two out of form teams in the Dutch Eerste division. So my pick is a home win for Roda v Maastricht. A look at the odds indicates significant strength for the home win.

Crewe & Peterboro should be very good for goals so this is my BTTS pick.

Evening all

Denmark vs Iceland home win 

BTTS Albania v Kazakhstan (Jagshemash!) 

Good luck everyone! 

OTBC 💚💛

The Spanish second tier for me this week and Leganes to beat Alcorcon. After relegation last season, Leganes have started strongly this season and sit fourth, while Alcorcon have lost seven straight games and sit rock bottom. The odds are 13/20.

For BTTS, there's a friendly between Mexico and South Korea in Austria which could see some goals. It's priced up at 4/5.

Interesting weekend, good luck with your picks guys.

For me I’ll go with......

Germany v Ukraine - Home win

BTTS - Hull v Burton.

OTBC

Brazil to beat Venezuela. 

BTTS - Austria Bundesliga Women. SV Horn vs SKv Altenmarkt. They have both conceded 26 goals in 8 games. 

Very best of luck. 

Hi PUPs, hopefully not a swift kick in the Balkans with this week's choice of Slovenia vs. Kosovo (home win).

For the BTTS I'll go for Patrick Thistle vs. the Greenock Moron. 🤣

Best of luck everyone! 💪👍

Apples

Tough week this week for sure!

For Purple...

National League

Solihull          v         Halifax         Home Win

For the showdown I'll suggest...

Belgium v England BTTS

Morning all, 

I shall second Lakeys pick and go for Cambridge to win at home vs Barrow. 

For BTTS I shall take a punt on Barnet v Bromley in the National League. 

Good luck all!

Good luck Purple 🟣 Kathy and Tilly !

My pick is Netherlands to beat Bosnia and Herzegovina. 

BTTS Belgium v England

My picks this week are for a very solid Exeter side to win away at a poor Bradford.

As for BTTS my tip is for a decent Forest Green at home to a Mansfield inspired by a new manager. 

Good luck purple, Kathy and Til.  I am loving the added spice of the  BTTS challenge;  and a deserved winner! 

Tough week for you Purple and I'm and not liking anything I'm finding, but have to pick something so thinking this is the week my 100% goes out the window.

Poland Divison 2 - Polkowice v Garbarnia - Home Win - Polkowices home form is good, but Garbarnia's away form suggests they play it tight probably why the odds are 1.50(which should ward off any meld attacks)

Meanwhile for the battle of the (t)wits

For Til - Colchester v Leyton Orient

For Kathy - Chesterfield v Maidenhead

Right let's get this done before i am accused of nicking any the old bird from Reepham's picks.

Northampton v Accrington Stanley.

Eastleigh v Hartlepool.

Plymouth v Portsmouth.

Belarus v Lithuania.

These two last picks are mine.

Portugal v France.

Maidstone v Dartford.

• Thanks 1

Here's my six for BTTS.

Crewe v Peterborough
Portugal v France
Bradford v Exeter