And I still maintain that all is happening is talking and occasional protesting.

I plundered the internet and youtube and it was evident from all I saw that every protest in the US was met by the stereotypical good ole boy in combats (did they have the bottle to join the military?) carrying an assault rifle.

Talking and education is never going to change their minds. They believe they are superior. So did their ancestors. And so do their kids. And they have been empowered by their own President who by doing nothing to harm his political support, has given them the perfect reason to hate. They are anti American because they protest he told them. Basically saying I cannot be seen to intimidate them but you can without fear of arrest.

Do we really see that in this country? No. Racism and hatred yes from Robinson and his followers but they know how far they can go.

But once again, you will not change their minds. They feel superior. And no amount of knee taking or positive discrimination is going to change their attitude. Sitting around in common rooms or CLP's will not change anything. 

It is going to have to be far more dramatic than that.

Edited by keelansgrandad