Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Jonaton Johannson now targetted

Front page of pinkun.com confirms Worthy wants Johansson from Charlton....

thats the panic buy we all expected and money down the toilet.. no doubt Waghorn will be praising him as "the dean ashton replacement, who is more than capable of taking Norwich up".. because we fans think he''s crap... and what do we know eh Rick????

Im not suprised to hear this news.. another 3rd rater signed by the 3rd rate manager

jas :)

My first reaction when i saw this?

Is he having a bloody laugh? Is he being serious? And the KTF lot complain when we question the club''s ambition...is it any wonder when our manager is after 30 year old has beens?!?!?

This is a joke.

Worthy won''t destroy him, but the fans might, like they tried with Svensson. Remember the chants of "III-WWW-AAA-NNN" when Svensson came on? Remember his finger behind the ear gesture when he scored? Of course that was before he left and became a hero overnight....

For your own sanity, don''t come here mate. We do need a striker though, because we''ve got a number of them who don''t look like ever scoring. Really only McVeigh looks like a danger to the opposition''s goal at the moment.

Let''s say that JJ comes here on loan, scores 10 goals and Norwich reach the play-offs. Is he the sort of striker to terrify Premiership defences - NO. Yet I bet Worthy would sign him permanently.

come on people - much as i think what waghorn wrote was nonsense, you''re giving fuel to his arguement here. they guy hasn''t even arrived, may not do, and you''ve written him off.

30? has been? come off it! saf is 29, huckerby''s 30 in 3 months, thorne is 32, svensson was 29 or 30 when he left.

i agree with paul, if we could get him for next to nothing, he could be worth bringing in and could do a job.

Sounds just like another Matty Svensson to me. No thanks - I wonder when the scouts will be able to afford the petrol money to get further than Charlton every time Worthy sends them out.....just one more hidden cost along with all those agents'' fees.

Well if he goes to Treviso, I''ll be able to watch him there as its really close [:P]. They get mullered every game, but it is a good place to go if you want to watch one of the top sides give someone a thrashing (if anyone ever wanted to watch one of the best Italian sides, get yourself down to Stansted, hop on a Ryanair flight to "Venice" Treviso and you are a 15/20 min bus ride away - it''s cheaper than going to the San Siro).