Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

Putin departin'

1 hour ago, MooreMarriot said:

Has he been sniffing the novichok agent ? Parkinson's disease one of the side effects.

The other one is interviewing Rod Hull and Emu on a saturday night.

12 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

Rumours are Vladimir is stepping down due to health problems (Parkinsons).

That one I'll be definitely be waiting for concrete evidence that it actually happened.... but maybe he knows that a ton of sh*t is coming Russia's way late January as soon as President Biden has been sworn in.... 

Edited by Surfer

Knowing someone that has that terrible illness, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Normally.

• Haha 1

Find this very hard to believe, at least you know what you get with Putin, any change in a country like Russia is something to be concerned about:

3 hours ago, Surfer said:

That one I'll be definitely be waiting for concrete evidence that it actually happened.... but maybe he knows that a ton of sh*t is coming Russia's way late January as soon as President Biden has been sworn in.... 

Thats the absolute last thing that needs to happen.   Prodding the big Russian bear is rarely a good idea and to try and assert control over a proud and wounded control freak will lead to deaths.

Thankfully Biden will have enough problems of his own and won't get involved.

Edited by Barbe bleu

15 hours ago, Surfer said:

The number of countries quaking in their boots at the thought of cheater Biden are precisely zero lol. 

1 hour ago, Rock The Boat said:

The number of countries quaking in their boots at the thought of cheater Biden are precisely zero lol. 

How has he cheated, RTB?

15 hours ago, Herman said:

Knowing someone that has that terrible illness, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Normally.

Out of likes but that did make me laugh, H 😂

58 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

How has he cheated, RTB?

Dont wait for an answer mate. RTB the "LOSER"  will not be able to give you an instance.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, SHRIMPER said:

Dont wait for an answer mate. RTB the "LOSER"  will not be able to give you an instance.

Ha ha, I wasn’t, and won’t be, holding my breath, Shrimper. Because there is no proof. It doesn’t look good when stuff is made up only for it to be called out very quickly in quick succession. After a while, people (including some of his own republican congressmen) see right through it, and distance their association to preserve their own reputations - and wisely so. The Trump swamp mongs from Deliverance with their confederate flags on the other hand will believe anything they’re fed though. Which is mainly catfish and alligator.

If anything, I would hazard a guess there’s more chance that Donald has cheated the voting system, and should count himself lucky he got to 214, the divisive citric ****.

15 hours ago, Barbe bleu said:

Thats the absolute last thing that needs to happen.   Prodding the big Russian bear is rarely a good idea and to try and assert control over a proud and wounded control freak will lead to deaths.

Thankfully Biden will have enough problems of his own and won't get involved.

No, Russia has to pay a price for interference in other countries elections - or we will encourage more of the same. Putin made his calculation and he lost his US bet. So now he needs to pay. 

51 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Ha ha, I wasn’t, and won’t be, holding my breath, Shrimper. Because there is no proof. It doesn’t look good when stuff is made up only for it to be called out very quickly in quick succession. After a while, people (including some of his own republican congressmen) see right through it, and distance their association to preserve their own reputations - and wisely so. The Trump swamp mongs from Deliverance with their confederate flags on the other hand will believe anything they’re fed though. Which is mainly catfish and alligator.

If anything, I would hazard a guess there’s more chance that Donald has cheated the voting system, and should count himself lucky he got to 214, the divisive citric ****.

Spot on AM! And let's not forget all the pre-election cheating Trump engaged in, both in 2016 and 2020. Shameless attempts at voter suppression, attempts to sabbotage the postal service (6 days for first-class delivery), removal of drop-off ballot boxes etc, etc.

Edited by horsefly

7 minutes ago, Surfer said:

No, Russia has to pay a price for interference in other countries elections - or we will encourage more of the same. Putin made his calculation and he lost his US bet. So now he needs to pay. 

Hmmm.   Georgians in Ossetia and Ukrainians in East Ukraine and the Crimea might think Western 'intervention' didnt work out quite as they hoped.

And thats before we factor in just how aggressive Russian troops in Libya or syria might get.

Biden’s administration needs to make those domestic operators who did that outrageous cheating pay a price just the same as Putin. 

You have to be seen as being “fair” but you have to do it or those without morals will ratchet us into a single party authoritarian (fascist) sttate. 

Which is why the longer Trump refuses to concede, and the more outrageous is the legal defense and maybe witnessing Intimidation on the streets is actually better to create a “truth and reconciliation” committee to recommend new election laws that the Republican Senate will not immediately try to torpedo. 

6 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Xi Jinping, will be positively delirious with joy at the prospect of Sleepy and Harris. 

Edited by Jools

Another populist Putin backed crony voted out by the people. You're not alone Donald!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/defeat-for-another-trumpian-populist-as-kremlin-backed-moldova-leader-loses-presidency/ar-BB1b3TEL?ocid=msedgntp

"A staunchly pro-Kremlin incumbent was resoundingly beaten by a Harvard University-educated challenger who will be the country’s first ever woman head of state in elections held Sunday in the eastern European nation of Moldova."

Congratulations to the people of Moldova!

11 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Another populist Putin backed crony voted out by the people. You're not alone Donald!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/defeat-for-another-trumpian-populist-as-kremlin-backed-moldova-leader-loses-presidency/ar-BB1b3TEL?ocid=msedgntp

"A staunchly pro-Kremlin incumbent was resoundingly beaten by a Harvard University-educated challenger who will be the country’s first ever woman head of state in elections held Sunday in the eastern European nation of Moldova."

Lol. You couldn't locate Moldova on a map. 

23 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Or Bessarabia as it used to be. One of those romantic names found on old maps of Europe that disappeared in the twentieth century.