Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 14 Week 9

Image may contain: 18 people, including Emma Fletcher - Dungay, Eddie Edwards, John Tilson, Helen Twiddy and Ryan Twiddy, people smiling

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus.

This week we have @lincsy88 in charge of selecting the final six results. Lincsy had one of the most unlucky lines ever a couple of seasons ago when he was one result short of £450. He’s got off to a flier in our league this season but then had no luck for a few weeks before getting right back on track last weekend. So Lincsy’s hit form just at the right time and we need to help him with some great picks from the games played on Sat, Sun and Mon of this weekend that are listed on Bet 365.

For our game at home to Swansea we have @gregt making the final selections. Greg, who has two wins on the Arrdee honours board, has the right credentials to carry on our great winning streak with the Norwich picks. So let’s give him some great options of outcomes listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill. Greg, you have a tenner to spend split how you like between the PUPs suggestions and your own.

After a great weekend where we won on both sets of picks I have some more good news. One of our PUPs had a good weekend themselves and wanted to share with us so anonymously sent me £50 to add to our presentation pot taking it up to £2,157. You PUPs are awesome.

123787480_10224461232989273_5766290561013698983_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=2&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=cHMfr77P3VUAX_Ooc6-&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=d2555d813b00112b40361db6c8510fba&oe=5FC89073

Our great friends and sponsors KP have rebranded as Cavell Healthcare. I think that’s a great name for really caring and genuine health carers based in Norfolk. As always a massive thank-you to them and Turner European Consulting Ltd.Together with our benefactor PUPanon they have been supporting our threads for many years now and it makes a huge difference to the money we present to the CSF. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below:-

1962155291_turner2-page-001.jpg.35679581d617a23e54b600c9593f612b.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

No description available.

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Til 1010 was our October Pup of the Month finishing with the best profitability of the 8 PUPs with perfect 100% records.

Til1010

100%

Hammond1612

100%

Diesel Doris

100%

Mr Apples

100%

Cosmic Twin

100%

PurpleCanary

100%

Kiwiscot

100%

Parma

100%

Tilly wins two stadium tour tickets. Obviously with the lockdown the tours are off until at least December but the tickets will be there when the restrictions allow.

We have two more stadium tour tickets for the winner of November PUP of the month which starts this weekend. We all start with a clean slate so all to play for.

Last weekend Mandie went on the stadium tour for September's PUP of the month prize. Here she is in the dug out with her mum who is another top PUP! Mandie, who came second, thanked Purple who handed down the prize. Here's a great picture from their tour..

123361417_10157841640689016_2265877898742090548_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=2&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=AeVImDRORCgAX_dpN5P&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.xx&oh=5441b8fd1e9657fe29410828b227f958&oe=5FC9621E

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Lincsy and Gregt. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Sam and Greg the thread is yours.......🙃........

123468335_10224438254814833_5155204732801541767_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=2&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=4T_QwX4TEF0AX-Zi2Hp&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.xx&oh=dfbc71e6f8cfcd0956803c1c2af5f8bc&oe=5FC629BB

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Edited by nutty nigel

First things first Nutty i would like my stadium tour tickets to be used by a couple of the DS boys and girls so can i leave it with you to sort out with Emma ?

• Like 5

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

First things first Nutty i would like my stadium tour tickets to be used by a couple of the DS boys and girls so can i leave it with you to sort out with Emma ?

Thanks Tilly you star 🌟I'll be in touch with Emma and Stephen Graham to see what can be done.

Hoping I can produce back to back wins for the first time this season with

West Ham v Fulham - Home Win 

For the match bet, HT/FT Draw/Norwich

Best of luck Lincsy, Gregt, and all you PUPs.

PS, lovely touch Tilly 👏

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to Lincsy, Gregt and all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Jockland and a HOME WIN for RANGERS v Hamilton.

For the Norwich bet H/T Swansea F/T Draw.

Good Evening Pups

Top 6 - Norway - Bodo/Glimt v Aalesund - Home Win

Norwich - Half time/Full time - Swansea/Draw

My Rangers pick has already gone so I'll go for Ferencvaros to beat Mezkovesd-Zsory in the Hungarian NB1 please 😂

For City's game, nailed on BTTS.

Good luck Lincsy and Greg.

Edited by Kathy

MALMO FF v Sirius HOME WIN

Good Luck lincsy and all you Lovely PUPs 

For the Norwich bet, a red card and a penalty (a bit feisty) Best of luck gregt 

Enjoyed the stadium tour, thanks Purple! Lovely to go back into the ground after such a long time. Such a shame we can't actually go in and watch a game 😪

• Like 3

Hi pups

I will very much look forwards to doing the Norwich picks on Friday evening

My pick this week is PORTO v portimonese

HOME WIN

Good luck to everybody 

Hi guys, 

Keep those picks coming in, im determined to get some money in the pocket and my name up in lights. Ill be back Friday evening around 9ish for my picks. 

For the norwich game I shall go buendia to score anytime 

G'day Pups, 

Decent odds on Sevilla v Osasuna Home win for my pick. 

For our game I'll go Pukki to score first

Best of luck everyone! 

💚💛💚💛

23 hours ago, Kathy said:

My Rangers pick has already gone so I'll go for Ferencvaros to beat Mezkovesd-Zsory in the Hungarian NB1 please 😂.

Erm, great pick Kathy! 🤫

I'll go with Leipzig to beat Freiburg at home, priced up at 3/10.

For Norwich-Swansea, I think Swansea will try to be more positive than recent visiting sides so my tip is Norwich to win and BTTS at 10/3.

Edited by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man
  • Like 1

Sam - My suggestion would be to go for Rangers , looks a cert to me

Greg - How about Norwich to win with Pukki to score anytime

Good Luck pups and especially the two pickers 

Greg , I’m going to suggest Placheta to score first .

Lincsy , my pick is BRENTFORD v Middlesbrough home win .

Very best of luck to you both ! 

Good luck to all, let’s hope for a repeat of last week.

I’m going Dutch! Vitesse v FC Emmen - Home win.

For Norwich Pukki to score.

OTBC 💚💛

23 hours ago, Kathy said:

My Rangers pick has already gone so I'll go for Ferencvaros to beat Mezkovesd-Zsory in the Hungarian NB1 please 😂

Don't for one minute think that i had not seen you had cocked up yet again but that edit button comes in handy and Wacky bailed you out.

For Lincsy I will suggest...

AC Milan          v          Verona          Home Win

And for Greg...

1-1 Draw

Not liking this week of FA Cup dominated fixtures so go for Chelsea home win.

As for city i suggest a score draw. 

Update, I will make my selections between 5 and 6 as got something to do this evening, sorry it may be a little early. Love the picks so far. 

• Like 1

Hi PUPs, off to Turkey this week with their Canaries so going for Fenerbahçe vs. Konyaspor (home win).

For the City bet I'll go for a Desmond, 2-2 with Hugil to score last.

Best of luck everyone! 💪👍

Apples

FA Cup 1st round....

Exeter v AFC Fylde......Home win.

For our game...

I'm going along with Hector - Rupp to score anytime.

Good luck Gregt and Lincsy.

The Turkish league was good to me last week so I will go for Fenerbahce (1st) vs Konyaspor (16th) home win. 

For the Norwich game, I would suggest Rupp to score. 

My (unlikely) draw this week is Man C vs Liverpool, at 16/5.

Swansea are undefeated away from home so far this season and their last three away games have been 1-1 draws.  Therefore,1-1 it is, at 11/2.

Good luck everyone.

I'm going for home win for Krylya Sovetov v. Akron Tolyatti in the Russian FNL.

Krylya Sovetov are W8 D1 L1 F25 A3 at home and Akron are W0 D2 L9 F3 A19 away.

Good Luck, lincsy!

For the Norwich Bet - Aarons to score any time!

Good Luck, gregt!

Serie 1 of the Romanian Liga III.

Stinta Miroslava to win at home against Pascani.

Stinta Miroslava have an overall 6-1-1 and 22/6 record, and have won their last three with a 11/0 goal difference. Pascani have an overall 0-2-6 and 2/20 record.

The odds are around 1/7.

---

For the match bet Hanley's headers have been getting closer, so I suggest him as an anytime goalscorer, at 11/1.

Good luck to all
!

Edited by PurpleCanary

Right guys, sorry its early but I have a really busy evening coming up so here goes. 

Stinta Miroslava v Pascani - Home Win 

Rangers v Hamilton (my pick) - Home Win

Chelsea v Sheff United - Home Win

Fenerbahçe v Konyaspor - Home Win

Metz v Dijon - Home Win

Porto v Portimonese - Home Win

Nutty I have sent you a fiver also so please place that on the following FA Cup Accumulator. 

Exeter v AFC Fylde - Home Win

Salford City v Hartlepool - Home Win

Lincoln City v Forest Green Rovers - Home Win

Sunderland v Mansfield Town - Home Win

Gillingham v Woking - Home Win

Maldon & Tiptree v Morecambe - Away Win 

Thanks for all your picks guys you've been a big help