Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Cryptic message from Cantwell

Maybe if he'd told his agent to stop poking around and concentrated on his football be wouldn't be struggling to get in the team right now 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

20201103-195505.jpg

Always remember to never accept disrespect! And things are never black and white..

He is a little tw@

What I find very odd, Cambridge, is that you have posted this AFTER he posted a follow up message today saying he is taking time as he hasn't been right for a while, will be back soon and back to his best.

This is an odd manipulation of the actual truth. I refuse to believe that you screen spotted this and left it hours before posting. I believe that you have also seen the follow up (posted a good 30 minutes before you started this thread.

You're like the Pink Un equivalent of the Daily Mail. But hatever gets people to click your many, many posts right?

With inly the above, this is pretty distasteful and misleading. But hey, I get it, you're playing to the people who love a good Todd rant.

But from the posts, what if this young, talented player is ACTUALLY susceptible to experiencing mental health issues, which is no longer a daft thing to suggest, but a real, accepted problem (which is something he has previously admitted to suffering)? Is it ok to do this 'because its Todd'?

What if this was Pukki? Krul? Or another youngster who likes social media, Josh Martin? Would they be off limits to shameless manipulation and warrant concern?

The state of this forum and some of its posters is absolutely shocking recently.

Once again, another sh!t post from you for the sake of attention.

I have to say I haven't really paid a lot of notice to you previously, haven't really felt it worth it.

I will now pay even less though.

Edited by Flying Dutchman
  • Like 6

20 minutes ago, Flying Dutchman said:

What I find very odd, Cambridge, is that you have posted this AFTER he posted a follow up message today saying he is taking time as he hasn't been right for a while, will be back soon and back to his best.

This is an odd manipulation of the actual truth. I refuse to believe that you screen spotted this and left it hours before posting. I believe that you have also seen the follow up (posted a good 30 minutes before you started this thread.

You're like the Pink Un equivalent of the Daily Mail. But hatever gets people to click your many, many posts right?

With inly the above, this is pretty distasteful and misleading. But hey, I get it, you're playing to the people who love a good Todd rant.

But from the posts, what if this young, talented player is ACTUALLY susceptible to experiencing mental health issues, which is no longer a daft thing to suggest, but a real, accepted problem (which is something he has previously admitted to suffering)? Is it ok to do this 'because its Todd'?

What if this was Pukki? Krul? Or another youngster who likes social media, Josh Martin? Would they be off limits to shameless manipulation and warrant concern?

The state of this forum and some of its posters is absolutely shocking recently.

Once again, another sh!t post from you for the sake of attention.

I have to say I haven't really paid a lot of notice to you previously, haven't really felt it worth it.

I will now pay even less though.

No, I had no seen the follow up post nor did I know one existed. Intereting to see you did not bother to post said post however

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

8 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

He truly is an odious runt 

No, no........ you're still well in the lead in that particular race (but thanks as ever for your input).

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

we badly missed him today but this man think is a world star already and we have big problem to settled him 

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

20201103-195505.jpg

Always remember to never accept disrespect! And things are never black and white..

Why is the C in his initials in lower case. Very poor mistake, and what the hell is impowering?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Ian said:

Why is the C in his initials in lower case. Very poor mistake, and what the hell is impowering?

Top Cat?

• Like 1

Just now, ricardo said:

Top Cat?

Still a proper noun. Only explanation is the first word is Total, not sure what the second could be though?

1 hour ago, FenwayFrank said:

Don’t ever not accept disappointment ? 

Did he get that from a fortune cookie?

Cantfucius say - "Man who waves genitals at Leeds, will find Farke all warmth on the bench."

OTBC

• Haha 3

Zebras are always black and white.

Pelican crossings are always black and white.

In fact, black and white things are always black and white.

3 minutes ago, Tony DaWonderful said:

Tc is our Derek Zoolander!

The Derek Zoolander Center For Children Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too

Bit odd but this is the way some ‘youngsters’ are nowadays....too much tech, too much money, too much time on his hands.   They can’t all be trying to change the world a la Marcus Rashford.

Edited by Branston Pickle

This takes me back to the sixties when the lyrics of songs by the Beatles would be pored over and analysed for hidden meanings. At least they had a musical accompaniment...🤓

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

This takes me back to the sixties when the lyrics of songs by the Beatles would be pored over and analysed for hidden meanings. At least they had a musical accompaniment...🤓

Spot on. Never was convinced that Paul was the Walrus though 😊

• Haha 1