Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Jeffers is signing

No more than seven in a season, but am I right in saying that was in the premiership? How many did our lads get in their prem season? Top was about 8, amiright? So like you say, could do a job.

[quote user="Alan_Grey"]No more than seven in a season, but am I right in saying that was in the premiership? How many did our lads get in their prem season? Top was about 8, amiright? So like you say, could do a job.
[/quote]

Yeah, seven for everton a couple of times.  I doubt the thread is true but here is his record anyways:

http://www.soccerbase.com/players_details.sd?playerid=13590

He has had a mare this year at rangers by the looks of things.

How odd that a Pinkun jpurnalist is castigated by our resident Don for writing about the scurrilous tittle tattle that fills up website forum then attacked the next day for not doing the same.

Hypocrisy, I wonder if they teach you how to spell that at university.

shyster

CHRIST! If we get Earnshaw too we''ll have the ugliest front two in the league. [;)]

Plus old Nigel Modo in the midfield. Can see it now all running out to the sound of Sugababes.

[quote user="shyster"]CHRIST! If we get Earnshaw too we''ll have the ugliest front two in the league. [;)][/quote]

Well, that''s one way to terrify defences.

Jeffers has some potential, a bit of pace and is quite tall. He could do a job and after thinking abouit it i would rather have him than jonansen.

Earnshaw isnt coming, he has today said that he doesnt want to move down a division and is prepared to fight for his place at WBA.

" At least he spelt "journalist" correctly!

cheers barclayboy, did wonder if it might be a bit too obvious but apparently not