Sign in to follow this  
Jools

The Reform Party

2 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

Private Eye has a piece about Mr Farage & F & F, looks like it's a Crypto Currency scam involving one his mates called Christopher Harborne who is a Brexit Party donor.

https://www.private-eye.co.uk/hp-sauce

It is basically a pyramid scheme with those who get in at the bottom then selling out a very healthy profit as the mug punter piles in

Farage has no experience working with crypto currency, and is merely adding his name as have other 'trusted celebs' to dodgy funeral plans, life cover and sundry other ways of fleecing older voters.

And with a track record of the latter, who better to front up this scam.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bill said:

https://www.private-eye.co.uk/hp-sauce

It is basically a pyramid scheme with those who get in at the bottom then selling out a very healthy profit as the mug punter piles in

Farage has no experience working with crypto currency, and is merely adding his name as have other 'trusted celebs' to dodgy funeral plans, life cover and sundry other ways of fleecing older voters.

And with a track record of the latter, who better to front up this scam.

Exactly! but at least the Z-list celebs don't pretend they are not selling something. The slimy crook Farage is pretending that his advert is really part of a new political project to protect Joe public from exploitation by the financial services industry. Admittedly, only the seriously thick would fall for it, i.e. Farage's fawning supporters. He must pi*ss himself laughing at their gullibility; not only do they continue to support him politically, but they are also stupid enough to give him their money. Fleecing the sheep.

2 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

Least surprising news EVER.

Let's hope that Jonah Jools did what he claimed he would do and followed Farage's finacial advice. Thinking about it he probably did, and that explains his absence lately. He's been out begging on the streets of Norwich to make up his losses.

Not seen anything of Nige lately, apart from his irritating scam adverts attempting to fleece money out of his lickspittle fans. Rumour is he climbed so far up Trump's ar*se he can't find his way out again.

Edited by horsefly

Oh dear! Dumbo Nigel shows just how thick he really is:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newslondon/nigel-farage-calls-for-scrapping-of-eu-human-rights-act-on-twitter-but-one-problem-it-doesn-t-exist/ar-BB1dKMLy?ocid=msedgntp

Nigel Farage calls for scrapping of EU Human Rights Act on Twitter (but one problem... it doesn’t exist)

Nigel Farage has been accused of “spreading disinformation” after he called on the UK to scrap the “EU Humans Right Act” - even though it doesn’t exist.

Law professors were among those who took the newly-formed Reform UK party leader to task over the error.

Mr Farage also declared that Brexit would be “complete” once the country “left the European Convention of Human Rights (ECHR)”, despite the convention not being linked to the EU.

The UK Human Rights Act 1998, which incorporated the principles of the ECHR into UK law, was passed more than 20 years ago with cross-party support.

The ECHR is an agreement drafted largely by British lawyers and was championed by Winston Churchill. It is an international human rights treaty between the 47 states that are members of the Council of Europe, which is not the same as the European Union.

image.png

He'll have us out of the Eurovision Song Contest next....

..... something our entrants are quite capable of themselves 😛

I can understand why far-right politicians think human rights are things to be scrapped but I'll never get why their supporters do. Do they think only foreigns have a use for the rights??? Thick as pig ****.

"Farage KNOWS the Human Rights Act is a piece of UK law which mirrors the Council of Europe's (not EU) ECHR. But he basically figured: "My followers hate the EU, so if I call it the EU Human Rights Act, they'll be too rabid and frothy to realise I'm manipulating them."" Femi.

3 minutes ago, Herman said:

I can understand why far-right politicians think human rights are things to be scrapped but I'll never get why their supporters do. Do they think only foreigns have a use for the rights??? Thick as pig ****.

"Farage KNOWS the Human Rights Act is a piece of UK law which mirrors the Council of Europe's (not EU) ECHR. But he basically figured: "My followers hate the EU, so if I call it the EU Human Rights Act, they'll be too rabid and frothy to realise I'm manipulating them."" Femi.

it is because the numpties have been fed, over the years, lies by the right wing press that 'human rights' allow dark face furriners to escape justice by some flimsy excuses put up by metropolitan liberal, elite defence lawyers which are swallowed by judges ... who are either too soft, or enemies of the people

the same numpties who believe that conker fighting is banned and umpteen other things are also similarly banned by something that is European sounding, and/or has like minded fiendish control of UK citizens

15 minutes ago, Herman said:

Anyone got a link to this? I'm not actually sure what this "Great Reset" is supposed to be, but I can't seem to find this article after a few minutes Googling.