Sign in to follow this  
Jools

The Reform Party

'It is time for real change and we're not going to get it from the existing political parties.'

I'd be shocked if it came from a party led by a guy whose failed to get elected as an mp 7 times. I reckon lord bucketload got more votes than him!

Nigel farage investigates how many gullible and stupid people there are in Britain. And joy of joys, he finds plenty to grift. 

Edited by Herman
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Herman said:

And joy of joys, he finds plenty to grift.

They lap it up like dogs returning to a puddle of their own vomit. 🤣

Apples

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Mr Apples said:

They lap it up like dogs returning to a puddle of their own vomit. 🤣

Apples

🤣🤣🤣

It's such an obvious grift that Jools has sent a hundred quid to the Farage hardship fund. 

They've released the menu for the 1st meeting.

(It's a non)Starter.

Scam Fritters.

Main (of)Course (we're only in it for the money)

Scam, Scam, Scam, Scam, Scam, Scam, Scam, Scam, Scam, Scam, Scam, Scam, Scam, Scam, Scam, Scam, Scam, Scam, baked beans and scam.

Pudding (all the money in an off shore bank account)

Pro fritter (all the money away on expenses) Rolls

Drinks

Scam Smiths Bitter

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

They've released the menu for the 1st meeting.

They're very fond of Thick as Mince Pies too. 🤣

Apples

13 hours ago, The Raptor said:

'It is time for real change and we're not going to get it from the existing political parties.'

I'd be shocked if it came from a party led by a guy whose failed to get elected as an mp 7 times. I reckon lord bucketload got more votes than him!

The guy who failed to get elected is the guy who gave us Brexit and the biggest change in the UK since the days of Thatcher. He is by far and away the most successful politician of our time. 

2 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

The guy who failed to get elected is the guy who gave us Brexit and the biggest change in the UK since the days of Thatcher. He is by far and away the most successful politician of our time. 

I would suggest thst history needs to be the judge of that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hitler was a remarkably "successful" politician during the 30's. I wonder how that all turned out???

• Like 1

They'd save a fortune in stationery costs if they just changed their name to The Bandwagon Party.

Edited by A Load of Squit
  • Haha 2

He's a shell politician looking for a cause, desperate to stay relevant. He should have just retired gracefully having delivered his life's work.

• Like 1

On 03/11/2020 at 15:36, sgncfc said:

He's a shell politician looking for a cause, desperate to stay relevant. He should have just retired gracefully having delivered his life's work.

Yep! A shell politician funded throught the shell companies of his corrupt lickspittle mate Arron Banks.

2 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

Farage getting belittled by Piers Morgan. It's very very embarrassing.

To abuse a quote from Nelson: "I see no sh*ts...oh! actually there's a fu*king great big stinky one at the back"

4 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

Farage getting belittled by Piers Morgan. It's very very embarrassing.

You guys are as blind and/or deaf as Morgan. Despite playing the clip twice it was clear that the word 'bleach' was never used. Its a fact, though, that people hear what they want to hear and see what they want to see.

22 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

You guys are as blind and/or deaf as Morgan. Despite playing the clip twice it was clear that the word 'bleach' was never used. Its a fact, though, that people hear what they want to hear and see what they want to see.

You are absolutely correct, the word bleach wasn't used

What do you think Donald Trump had in mind when he referred to disinfectant?

Or was that a sarcastic comment?

Andrew Neil: "What is the evidence of voter fraud?"
Nigel Farage: "It's there for all to see..."
Andrew Neil: "Where is the evidence for voter fraud in the US?"
Farage: "It's so new... it hasn't come to light yet.."

🤣 🤣 🤣
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:
Andrew Neil: "What is the evidence of voter fraud?"
Nigel Farage: "It's there for all to see..."
Andrew Neil: "Where is the evidence for voter fraud in the US?"
Farage: "It's so new... it hasn't come to light yet.."

🤣 🤣 🤣

I'm going to sell a Van Gogh to Nigel for £500,000 and when he asks me where it is I'll say it's so new it hasn't been painted yet.

It takes a heart of stone not to laugh at the gurning fool today. Farage invested a lot of credibility in his closeness to Trump as POTUS. A few even pushed him as Ambassador to the US. All going now, as his few remaining options get closed off. Back to being an unemployed talkshow DJ.

26 minutes ago, BigFish said:

It takes a heart of stone not to laugh at the gurning fool today. Farage invested a lot of credibility in his closeness to Trump as POTUS. A few even pushed him as Ambassador to the US. All going now, as his few remaining options get closed off. Back to being an unemployed talkshow DJ.

Nigel Farage, the Kevin Muscat of British politics. Talentless thug hated by everybody except those morons who think cheating, vulgarity, and thuggery are admirable qualities. By your friends shall ye be known. 

On 03/11/2020 at 12:47, Rock The Boat said:

I have never agreed with Rock the Boat, and although I don’t agree with Farage being the most successful politician of our time, I do believe that if Farage had not been on the scene, Brexit would not have happened. Murdoch used him, and like everyone else who has used him, tossed him on the scrap heap when he was of no further use. He is desperate to be given recognition and would love a long term relationship, but alas, he is always destined to be a one night stand. 
I can highly recommend ‘ The rise of the Murdoch dynasty’. The third episode deals with Farage and Brexit. 
Just to make it absolutely clear, I detest the man. 

1 hour ago, BigFish said:

Oh dear, I seem to be managing it and I've always thought of myself as a reasonably kind person - clearly I make occassional exceptions to that rule 🤣😂🤣

1 hour ago, A Load of Squit said:

How many 'party memberships' are required to help Nigel out with his losses at the bookies?

Another 9,999

• Haha 1

To call the man a revolting Toad is an insult to  Toads. But his actions  in Toadying up to Trump leave me no option but to insult a section of the amphibian  community. 

14 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

To call the man a revolting Toad is an insult to  Toads. But his actions  in Toadying up to Trump leave me no option but to insult a section of the amphibian  community. 

Apparently toads are frightened of catching warts from him.

• Haha 1

On 01/11/2020 at 23:35, Jools said:

I'm in  😎👍

Lol, what sort of mug would hand over money to join an anti-lockdown party when the next General Election will be in 2024, long after lockdown and pandemic will have blown over.

Pointless party, another Farage/Banks money grab.

Can't say I blame Farage for staying in this business for as long as there are hoardes of idiots willing to throw cash his way though, he enjoys a very good lifestyle... pad in Chelsea, business class trips to New York, a very expensive taste in wine. 

Beats the three bed semi in Kent and Volvo that he was driving prior to his lucrative American speaking circuit and these multiple populist cons. Good on him, for as long as there are fools like you waiting to be parted with their money he'll be happy to keep grabbing it. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten
  • Haha 2

On 03/11/2020 at 12:47, Rock The Boat said:

He is by far and away the most successful politician of our time. 

If success is measured by damage and division, then yes, he is.