Sign in to follow this  
KanYe West

Few ideas!

How about:

1. Pawell Abbott of Huddersfield. He has been in the scoring charts for the last 3 seasons and is still relatively young.
  2. James Hayter of Bournemouth. We could do worse!
  3. Phil Jevons of Yeovil. Scores lots.
  4. David Johnsen of Forest. When on form unstoppable.
  5. Michael Mcindoe of Doncaster. Put him on the left and put Hux on right or up front.
  6. Micheal Reddy of Grimsby. Looks a different player since his Sunderland days.
  7. Wayne Allison of Chesterfield. Nah only joking![:@] [8o|]

Now the transfer window is all but shut, I sincerely believe that Worthers & co had no intentions of buying anyone at all, be they lightweight fare as you''ve listed or otherwise.

As with many fans, I''m pretty despondant with the clubs actions at this time and I''m finding it increasingly difficult to garner positives.

One thing''s certain ''though - a bloody good sense of humour is a must.

Out of your lkist the ones i would have arer

Mcindoe, he has done really well for doncaster, attacking wide midfielder is just what we need

Hayter and jevons are both young still and have regurlaly scored goals in the lower leagues and would be cheap.

Johnson seems to be past it and reddy not up to it at this level. How olds abbot?

Pawel Abbott is Polish, 24 yrs old, 6''2" tall and has scored 44 goals in 76 appearances for Preston & Huddersfield over three seasons.

And £500K would have bought Greg Halford pre-season!