ron obvious

today's team now up

2 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Teemu has given everything

Fair play to him. He's done pretty well for a guy who some on here said was finished a few weeks ago. 

• Like 1

If we’re looking like we’re in with any sort of chance of promotion, it would need to be a stupendous bid for us to let Emi go halfway through the season.

Just now, Nuff Said said:

If we’re looking like we’re in with any sort of chance of promotion, it would need to be a stupendous bid for us to let Emi go halfway through the season.

1 minute ago, Nuff Said said:

Unfortunately Leeds were his main suitors with villa, I assumed they would be struggling. Can’t see they will be now.

I have to say I am enjoying the Championship enormously.  😀

That was a great game even for a neutral.

Lovely jubbly.

And don't forget folks, all without Zimmermann, Onel, Dowell, Quintilla....🙂

Nice result, second in the table, well done Steipermann, Buendia and Pukki excellent performance and the rest weren’t too far behind. Good team performance there.

• Like 1

Definitely coming to, going off that show. Sorensen might have had the odd rocky moment giving away the penalty but was sound otherwise. Placheta is definitely a threat against teams that come to play. Stiepermann and Pukki should be the combination, really. Those two know how the other works.

Cantwell is going to have a job getting back in if the front four continue to play like that, or he may become more exchangeable with Buendia. Placheta's express pace frees up Pukki and Stiepermann a little more. And Rupp's renaissance continues.

Skipp's best match for me so far. Was everywhere, did the dirty stuff and had great energy. He must now know he made the right choice in coming to a club serious about playing good football and wanting to get back to the PL.

Edited by sonyc

2 minutes ago, Indy said:

Nice result, second in the table, well done Steipermann, Buendia and Pukki excellent performance and the rest weren’t too far behind. Good team performance there.

Those were the three that stuck out to me as well, but Rupp deserves mention as well. If he was the door mat for everyone to wipe their feet on last season, he deserves praise for every quality game he puts together at this level.

• Like 4