Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Ref Tomorrow - Last Minute Change

46 minutes ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

Love it! 

Edited by Nuff Said
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Doesn't matter who the ref is- All Championship refs are blind and awful regardless 

Have you applied then? Shoe-in I reckon. Plus you could write several match reports every day , one for each passing thought on the game. Suits you Sir!!

Edited by wcorkcanary

7 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Have you applied then? Shoe-in I reckon. Plus you could write several match reports every day , one for each passing thought on the game. Suits you Sir!!

Imagine having me live so rent free in your head you turn a discussion on referees and a comment on poor refereeing into a post about me

Keep on thinking about me nonstop 😘

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Imagine having me live so rent free in your head you turn a discussion on referees and a comment on poor refereeing into a post about me

That  living in head rent free lark is so last year, keep abreast of the changing world around you. Who'd have thought  a habitual frantic poster would be so touchy, lighten up and try some new shoite. Bordering on Freddo/ Buh level dullness now. Also noticed your  NTPD ( New Topics Per Day)count is slowing, you ok? Perhaps some stamina training needed.

51 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

That  living in head rent free lark is so last year, keep abreast of the changing world around you. Who'd have thought  a habitual frantic poster would be so touchy, lighten up and try some new shoite. Bordering on Freddo/ Buh level dullness now. Also noticed your  NTPD ( New Topics Per Day)count is slowing, you ok? Perhaps some stamina training needed.

Still pretty pathetic bullying someone online for making threads ngl

Bullying?!! Jaysus!! Cant even pull a fellas leg. Ok. I'll leave you alone. Hadn't realised you were so  sensitive. My apologies.  Carry on. 

3 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Me Me Me. Stick to the thread darling

I thought the ref was outstanding today. Can't remember him getting anything wrong all match.