Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

Missing automatic promotion by 1 point!

Not a very realistic forecast in my view-86 points to win the Championship would be the lowest total since at least 2010/11-and at least 7 points less than the winning total in 6 of those last 10 seasons. And 79 points for 2nd? That total would only be good enough for 5th place at best in 8 of the last 10seasons.

30 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

Not a very realistic forecast in my view-86 points to win the Championship would be the lowest total since at least 2010/11-and at least 7 points less than the winning total in 6 of those last 10 seasons. And 79 points for 2nd? That total would only be good enough for 5th place at best in 8 of the last 10seasons.

It does happen that way though when you've got a compact league with no dominant team, and that may well be the case this season. I can't see Reading keeping up this pace and teams like Watford, Bournemouth, Brentford and ourselves don't look like teams that could run away with the league (yet).

19 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

It does happen that way though when you've got a compact league with no dominant team, and that may well be the case this season. I can't see Reading keeping up this pace and teams like Watford, Bournemouth, Brentford and ourselves don't look like teams that could run away with the league (yet).

That’s true but i think it’s too early to say that is what will happen.

Just now, Mr Angry said:

That’s true but i think it’s too early to say that is what will happen.

I agree. But I think at this stage it looks more likely that we'll end up with one of those seasons where a team could grab second with 80 and one goes down with 50 instead of one where a team misses out on automatic with 90 and someone stays up with 45.

3 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

Such a disappointing season.

Looks like Kenny Mclean is going to get a long run in the team and Todd and Emi are off in January then? 🤔🤣

What's the point in carrying on, club's a joke.

Apples