Sign in to follow this  
overthebordercanary

Europa League

Just looking on the BBC website. Tottenham are losing to Royal Antwerp, the goal was provided by ex-canary dieumerci mbokani. He did ok for us but nothing special.

Also I'm new to the boards, been a long term lurker, so look forward to joining in with the discussions.

30 minutes ago, overthebordercanary said:

Just looking on the BBC website. Tottenham are losing to Royal Antwerp, the goal was provided by ex-canary dieumerci mbokani. He did ok for us but nothing special.

Also I'm new to the boards, been a long term lurker, so look forward to joining in with the discussions.

May I be the first to call you Binner.

• Haha 1

Welcome otbc (was that deliberate?).

A few questions so we can position you on the Delia lover/“sell the club to a stinking rich foreign owner” and tiki taka/“just hoof it to the big ‘un” axes.

- Snodgrass - selfish ball snatcher or PL class?

- How many scampi pieces is sufficient?

- Ambition - is it spelt with an ‘h’?

- How extensive is your collection of pictures of WAGs?

- Where do you prefer to scout for new players - Morrisons or ASDA?

Thanks.

Nuff Said

Edited by Nuff Said
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, overthebordercanary said:

Thought Mbokani did a decent job for us

Mbokani was a beast, scored some really nice goals for us in a struggling team. 

I saw Maddison also got the better of Oliveira this evening in Athens.

18 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

Welcome otbc (was that deliberate?).

A few questions so we can position you on the Delia lover/“sell the club to a stinking rich foreign owner” and tiki taka/“just hoof it to the big ‘un” axes.

- Snodgrass - selfish ball snatcher or PL class?

- How many scampi pieces is sufficient?

- Ambition - is it spelt with an ‘h’?

- How extensive is your collection of pictures of WAGs?

- Where do you prefer to scout for new players - Morrisons or ASDA?

Thanks.

Nuff Said

Thanks Nuff Said

I think the right person who can help alongside Nephew Tom when he takes over may be the better long term option rather then take a risk with foreign investment outright.

Think we now play tiki taka too much (trying to walk the ball into the net), we now have hugill so we can now launch it from goalkicks etc.

Snodgrass - selfish ball snatcher (the wolf wasn't great but if he had taken that penalty he would have been on two goals and possibly he could have gone on a goal scoring run but that's all in hindsight)

Scampi portion is 6/8 pieces (have to be plump)

Think the club is happy to be a yo-yo club so depends if you call that ambition

No picture of WAG's

Scout new players from the world atlas then see if they can find their way to ASDA.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, overthebordercanary said:

Thanks Nuff Said

I think the right person who can help alongside Nephew Tom when he takes over may be the better long term option rather then take a risk with foreign investment outright.

Think we now play tiki taka too much (trying to walk the ball into the net), we now have hugill so we can now launch it from goalkicks etc.

Snodgrass - selfish ball snatcher (the wolf wasn't great but if he had taken that penalty he would have been on two goals and possibly he could have gone on a goal scoring run but that's all in hindsight)

Scampi portion is 6/8 pieces (have to be plump)

Think the club is happy to be a yo-yo club so depends if you call that ambition

No picture of WAG's

Scout new players from the world atlas then see if they can find their way to ASDA.

I wasn’t actually expecting answers but thanks! 😂

(Nicely swerved on the “ambition” topic)

22 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

He did ok for us but nothing special.

TBH I thought he was class and clearly Premier League standard, and was surprised that he flopped at Hull.