Very deceptive style - looks languid, a bit Marioesque, but his timing, skill & intelligence look impeccable. Every inch a Norwich type player.

Don't think he'll lose any sleep over the penalty. He did the right thing and tried to get in the way despite being on the floor. Great assist and looks another good young player.

Looks a good, quality player. Thought he did very well again considering his lack of experience at LB. Penalty was dubious, assist was excellent.

Interesting to see us using that direct approach more this season.

Just now, Ian said:

Looks a good, quality player. Thought he did very well again considering his lack of experience at LB. Penalty was dubious, assist was excellent.

Interesting to see us using that direct approach more this season.

It was a stone wall penalty.

On 27/10/2020 at 22:15, Capt. Pants said:

Did ok but not sure I'd like to see him alongside Hanley as one of 2 CBs! Looks a bit lightweight for centre half, but may be a decent replacement for Skipp next season.

He'd be a decent replacement for Skipp this season 

1 minute ago, dylanisabaddog said:

He'd be a decent replacement for Skipp this season 

Agreed. Skipp did the dirty stuff very well today so difficult to see him being dropped soon, but it's a long season and I'm sure Sorensen will do very well. Could probably do Rupps role as well. Competition keeps them all honest!

Not surprised it was given, but you have a loose definition of stone wall I think

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, CDMullins said:

It was a stone wall penalty.

I think a ref is generally going to give that but it wasn't stone wall. With VAR there's a chance its overturned. 

Can't argue the penalty. The lad panicked but otherwise played well.

You got yourself a very versatile player, I cant remember he ever played left back at Esbjerg. But every position in midfield, CB and RB.

Well done Lungi!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Denmark u23's rate him at CB.  Could he be the new Ben Godfrey.  Sorenson and Platecha down the left looks good Xavi will be back soon will he get back into team. 

Great assist today, and I thought he was solid enough - not quite the marauding left back, but a good 7. Thought Skipp and Rupp were both excellent - only really caught out once for their goal, other than that kept the shape really well.

11 minutes ago, sgncfc said:

Great assist today, and I thought he was solid enough - not quite the marauding left back, but a good 7. Thought Skipp and Rupp were both excellent - only really caught out once for their goal, other than that kept the shape really well.

Well in two games he has given away a penalty and made an excellent assist in terms of the big stats. Yet the penalty was missed (a harsh decision to begin with) and he has provided a great assist which I don't think Xavi has done yet?

So as someone playing completely out of position, I like him and it's early days but he looks like he is going to fit in really well with Norwich City. He looks assured and has some vision.

Early days I know, but he does look like he understands the way we play already and fits in well. Someone said a future Godfrey earlier in the thread, I wonder what he will fetch when he goes.

I know against the better sides you will need a natural left back but I actually quite liked sorenson there today, he didn’t go to far forward and you felt there was a little more cover for both placheta who I thought did a lot of runs in the first half to stretch BC and also when Aaron’s pops forward you fell like we can shuffle over at the back. That was out most fluent performance of the season by a way today 

• Like 1

Have him replace Hanley when Xavi is fit again.... or have a back three with him, Gibson and Zimmermann. 

On 31/10/2020 at 20:47, Big O said:

I know against the better sides you will need a natural left back but I actually quite liked sorenson there today, he didn’t go to far forward and you felt there was a little more cover for both placheta who I thought did a lot of runs in the first half to stretch BC and also when Aaron’s pops forward you fell like we can shuffle over at the back. That was out most fluent performance of the season by a way today 

Fair spot. Makes sense as well - put a defence-minded player at full-back who has centre-half experience as he stays behind an attacking winger with pace, and if the other full-back decides he wants to bomb on, the remaining three can shuttle across ten yards and play a typical back three for that passage of play.