Sign in to follow this  
mccanary

Ifollow

29 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I had the same 'plain black screen' issue for the Bournemouth game. After speaking to their customer support via live chat, they told me to try the app, and it worked fine on my phone, but by then I'd already missed 35 minutes of the game. They refused to give me a refund or credit me another game, and this wasn't the first I've had with them, so that's me done with iFollow.

Do a bank chargeback, will cost them your refund + Your banks chargeback penalty, which can be as much as £30 depending on bank.

2 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Perhaps people aren't as stupid as you think.

Screenshot_20201028-064347_Twitter.thumb.jpg.3694a2cb73b548dbd9529f2ef7fb5040.jpg

He's Bill, he thinks all the posters having problems are the same person.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SteveN8458 said:

Sorry, but I'm on Virgin and it was ****e last night. Buffering maybe 30-40 times throughout the match, kept losing picture quality and the sound....

I had the same. It was ok Saturday but poor last night.

I didn't have a problem with virgin last night but I suppose it maybe down to location, I use mobile and then smart view (cast) to my tv.

3 hours ago, SteveN8458 said:

Sorry, but I'm on Virgin and it was ****e last night. Buffering maybe 30-40 times throughout the match, kept losing picture quality and the sound....

Then I give up! If you can't get it properly on a superfast connection there must be a problem with it.

2 hours ago, sgncfc said:

Then I give up! If you can't get it properly on a superfast connection there must be a problem with it.

You can have the best connection in the world but it won't help if there are problems upstream by one or more of the EFLs third party providers. Virgin aren't running a cable from your house the headquarters of the EFL. 

If you think your ISP and connection to your local exchange is the only link in the long chain (or strand in a 'web' if you like) you have a poor understanding of internet infrastructure so you'd look a lot better if you just stopped flexing about your personal internet package.

Somebody a mile away from your house could have issues with the same package when you don't, for any one of a multitude of different reasons.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

I pay for BT Sport, full Sky Sports, Amazon and all the others. 

I follow is the only provider that regularly gives me problems.

Edited by The Bristol Nest
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, tricky974 said:

I didn't have a problem with virgin last night but I suppose it maybe down to location, I use mobile and then smart view (cast) to my tv.

i use exactly the same setup

2 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

You can have the best connection in the world but it won't help if there are problems upstream by one or more of the EFLs third party providers. Virgin aren't running a cable from your house the headquarters of the EFL. 

If you think your ISP and connection to your local exchange is the only link in the long chain (or strand in a 'web' if you like) you have a poor understanding of internet infrastructure so you'd look a lot better if you just stopped flexing about your personal internet package.

Somebody a mile away from your house could have issues with the same package when you don't, for any one of a multitude of different reasons.

Oh, I didn't know I was "flexing" - so sorry. I had no idea you knew everything and I didn't.

I'm not sure why you have to be so unpleasant all the time (perhaps you need to find a way to vent) but just so you completely understand I really don't give a flying **** what you think.

2 hours ago, The Bristol Nest said:

I pay for BT Sport, full Sky Sports, Amazon and all the others. 

I follow is the only provider that regularly gives me problems.

For a paid service, it's performed poorly and has been beset with performance issues since it started and they haven't sorted them out yet and it started over two years ago. I hesitate to use it every time and haven't sometimes, but having said that, used it last night with no real problems. 

They really should have sorted itself out by now - that it is still unreliable is not good.

The have a great opportunity to showcase their product to an audience who (personally speaking) havent seen it before, but could  be interested in the future. 

I cannot complain too much as I get mine free for this season, however it was a great product delivered well, etc etc, i may think when things return to normal, for a tenner I may watch a games, if I trusted the system , and any support that was needed in the event of any issues. 

Whilst I couldn't get mine to work last night, on a set up that has works for every match so far, I messaged their  online chat, and was told to try on the app, and if that worked it was an issue with my brower. And they then closed the conversation.  

Other than the free matches offered by NCFC I have no desire to attempt anything further from this provider, but feel they have missed a trick. 

7 hours ago, sgncfc said:

Oh, I didn't know I was "flexing" - so sorry. I had no idea you knew everything and I didn't.

I'm not sure why you have to be so unpleasant all the time (perhaps you need to find a way to vent) but just so you completely understand I really don't give a flying **** what you think.

I apologise, I was a bit out of line.

But had weeks now of Jerry Kerry saying this same thing over and over again....

On 27/10/2020 at 22:27, Jerrykerry said:

You can only say it so many times. It's your hardware or Internet, not ifollow. 

Its simply not true, and people who understand how the internet works wouldn't make such statements, and twice now EFL have publicly confirmed that there have been tech problems impacted a proportion of customers. 

I saw you backing up his post on here and then took it out on you. Its actually Jerry Kerry / Bill who is winding me up, which will no doubt delight him.