Genuine question as I don’t know where you find these kind of stats, but was Cantwells passing accuracy below 10% for that half?

1 minute ago, Indy_Bones said:

We've played some good stuff and should have had at least 2 goals, but had moments of utter cack as well.

All to play for in the 2nd half, but we need to maintain possession a bit better and stop clumping together as much.

Indeed. Played well, dominated possession for around 20 minutes or so then proceeded to miss open goals and many chances before giving the ball away leading to an opposition goal..

Wait why am i getting deju vu?

Just now, Vazzza said:

Genuine question as I don’t know where you find these kind of stats, but was Cantwells passing accuracy below 10% for that half?

opta or whoscored ....best sites

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Indeed. Played well, dominated possession for around 20 minutes or so then proceeded to miss open goals and many chances before giving the ball away leading to an opposition goal..

Wait why am i getting deju vu?

Deja Vu City

Our possession feels really static. Most passes go to players standing still, more like overly safe passing. We should really get some passes to space for Max.

When watching their goal, I got flashback from two years back. I remember Max getting lots of similar places to give final pass. Now its just pass to feet and all the pace and threat is list.

I think thats what we are missing. Trying passes on space with chance of either breaking their formation or risk of losing steady possession. You cant just play  safe passes to break through defense.

3 minutes ago, Vazzza said:

67%. Not as bad as Sorenson who is at 50% apparently.

Most logical call. Brentford are hardly sitting back, and the diagonal ball really becomes an option. Wonder if Sorensen's got a long one down the line in his locker?

2 minutes ago, king canary said:

67%. Not as bad as Sorenson who is at 50% apparently.

Better than it seemed then 😝

@Indy_Bones @king canary

Thanks guys, really appreciate the update. Apparently iFollow has been down according to the BBC, and iFollow has just tweeted to say they’re back up and running for the second half. Do I pay a tenner 1-0 down for the last 45 is the big question!

Just now, Alex Moss said:

@Indy_Bones @king canary

Thanks guys, really appreciate the update. Apparently iFollow has been down according to the BBC, and iFollow has just tweeted to say they’re back up and running for the second half. Do I pay a tenner 1-0 down for the last 45 is the big question!

No, just use Dr Dublin on youtube for a Radio Norfolk stream.

1 minute ago, Alex Moss said:

@Indy_Bones @king canary

Just back from work and I have the same dilemna

3 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

When we play the ball quickly, they can't touch us. Shame that we are not doing that all the bloody time

And when Brentford play it quickly we can’t touch them! They’re playing like we did 2 seasons ago.

Why can’t we be Norwich? 😭😭😭