Sign in to follow this  
Unhinged Canary

"Are we not pure?" “No, sir!” Panama’s moody Noriega brags. “It is garbage!” Irony dooms a man—a prisoner up to new era.

7 minutes ago, Herman said:

Lift your skinny fists like antennas to heaven and Godspeed you black emperor.

Now there's a reference I wasn't expecting to see on the forum today. Bloody love that band.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Now there's a reference I wasn't expecting to see on the forum today. Bloody love that band.

One of the greatest rock albums of all time in my opinion. 4 songs and nearly 2 hours of music means it's good value for money too.😀

29 minutes ago, Herman said:

One of the greatest rock albums of all time in my opinion. 4 songs and nearly 2 hours of music means it's good value for money too.😀

I think their first album is my favourite, marginally. But it's all good. Have you heard any of the Silver Mt Zion stuff? 

39 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

The thread goes straight to the top of the pile for most words and letters in the title. 😜

Don’t. You know what will happen next.

6 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I think their first album is my favourite, marginally. But it's all good. Have you heard any of the Silver Mt Zion stuff? 

Yeah, got their earlier few. Was trying to collect all the albums on the Constellation label but finally gave up at about the fiftieth.

• Haha 1