CANARYKING

7pm kick off next Tuesday

With no crowds to worry about I suppose KO times can be what any club decides or the TV company decides. The Premier has Sunday night football now with late KO's in the evening because there's no crowd to worry about. I guess once we return to normal, if we ever do, KO's will revert back to the more usual times.

35 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

That’s this week, not next week.

These are the ones listed for next week.

All games taking place across the regularly scheduled midweek rounds in the 2020/21 season on Tuesday and Wednesday nights will be available live to Sky Sports customers on the Sky Sports Football Red Button - alongside the featured game being shown live on Sky Sports Football.

What you posted Mr Angry is not contained in the link i have posted.

Edited by TIL 1010

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

All games taking place across the regularly scheduled midweek rounds in the 2020/21 season on Tuesday and Wednesday nights will be available live to Sky Sports customers on the Sky Sports Football Red Button - alongside the featured game being shown live on Sky Sports Football.

What you posted Mr Angry is not contained in the link i have posted.

I usually check on the livefootballontv website. All of this week's games, including the red button ones, are showing but only the ones on the main Sky Sports programme are showing for next week. Maybe they don't list the red button ones until nearer the time?

51 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

I usually check on the livefootballontv website. All of this week's games, including the red button ones, are showing but only the ones on the main Sky Sports programme are showing for next week. Maybe they don't list the red button ones until nearer the time?

If you read that link i posted and the copy and paste i followed up with from the Sky website it states that all Tuesday and Wednesday midweek games for the 2020/2021 season in the Championship will be shown either as the main game or be available on the red button. I deduce from that all our midweek games can be watched one way or the other.