Sign in to follow this  
FU MAN SHOE

Please let us have a team before we meet Ipswich...

Next Sunday is this season''s last chance saloon for me...a good win...any kind of win and I''ll live with not getting to the play-offs. What''s the chance of having Safri, McKenzie back in the team with at least two new and inspiring players to restore the faith...that CR is a place of entertainment.

Does any one else feel the same?

Sorry, Seamus, but last week''s result was our last real chance of being within touching distance of the play-offs. Look at the teams above us in the top six - can you see any of them dropping that many points, and us winning game after game? I don''t think so. 

[quote user="seamus42"]

Next Sunday is this season''s last chance saloon for me...a good win...any kind of win and I''ll live with not getting to the play-offs. What''s the chance of having Safri, McKenzie back in the team with at least two new and inspiring players to restore the faith...that CR is a place of entertainment.

Does any one else feel the same?

[/quote]

Two new and inspiring players Seamus?, the chances of that are Zero, although we may sign some Charlton player who''s struggling to get into their reserve team, Worthy likes that type!.

Its getting very late in the day and no sign of anything new in the transfer window for CR. Safri wont be back for Reading...but fingers crossed for Ipswich. Meanwhile I am still hoping for a couple of ''flying pigs'' up front.