Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

In Case You Did Not Know..............

Tonight's game at Brentford is available via the Red Button on Sky Sports 403 .

Edited by TIL 1010
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

What about those of us who do not have Sky?........

Available on ifollow  and there will almost certainly be an opportunity  to angle in a bubbling brook.

13 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Available on ifollow  and there will almost certainly be an opportunity  to angle in a bubbling brook.

You mean like some kind of Link, legend of Zelda? Great series.

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

You mean like some kind of Link, legend of Zelda? Great series.

Have never cast a line in the River Zelda,does it have migratory  Salmonoids? ...Although the mighty Perch is a better indicator  of water quality.

43 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Tonight's game at Brentford is available via the Red Button on Sky Sports 403 .

Good on you for highlighting this, John - I don’t think everyone will be aware as I believe (but am not certain) the red button feature for choosing a Championship match has not been made available again until just this week.

14 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

It's unavailable 🙂

No it's not, its available on ifollow  for uk and RoI . Unavailable for overseas.  Just checked on canaries .co.uk. 

1 minute ago, wcorkcanary said:

No it's not, its available on ifollow  for uk and RoI . Unavailable for overseas.  Just checked on canaries .co.uk. 

Yes I know it's available on iFollow. I intend to watch.

It's not on the Red Button if you don't have Sky. My lame attempt at a joke. I'll get me coat.....🙂

15 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

I’m going to watch Wroxham 😁

I was toying with the idea of going to watch that... not going to make it tonight, though. Let me know if you're going up there again and we can meet up for a pint! Went to the FA Vase quarter final last season and it was a great atmosphere.

And thanks @TIL 1010 for the heads-up on the red button!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

Good news for those without iFollow or who have been having problems!

Not sure a match being on the red button will solve Waveneys problems.

10 minutes ago, king canary said:

Any way of accessing red button games via phone/laptop app or will it only work on TV's?

I think Sky Go will have it, but if you are going to use it, it's worth starting at least 15 minutes early as 1)  it always updates itself when I use it and 2) I always seem to be using a device that isn't registered so I have to free up one that's allocated.

EDIT: the Sky website talks about the Sky Sports app and a subscription to Sky Sports Football, which presumably is yet another cost on top of Sky Sports, so maybe Sky Go won't work.

Edited by Nuff Said

22 minutes ago, king canary said:

Any way of accessing red button games via phone/laptop app or will it only work on TV's?

works on Xbox so maybe ?

You can get the red button games on the Sky Sports app on mobile/tablet. They are not on Sky Go/Q apps or the Xbox app as far as I'm aware, and you can't get them on a PC via Sky Sports desktop app. Annoying I know. 

• Thanks 1

Talking of Sky, interesting to see they’re peddling the heavyweight boxing match this weekend between my ex ‘brother in law’ Sasha Usyk and Dereck Chisora to pubs up and down the country. The only minor detail is pubs are booking this fight not necessarily aware that the main event starts between 10 to 10:30pm.

Pubs having to kick out boozed up fight fans just as the fighters are making their entrance? I wonder what could possibly go wrong? 🤷🏻