Sign in to follow this  
south stand corner terrace

How many points from the next three games?

Reading (a), Ipswich (h), Hull (a)

How things have changed, we should of been looking at 9 points from the above, but I think we will get 4.  I know upsets do happen but I cant see Norwich beating Reading Tuesday night.  Ipswich SHOULD 3 points with a draw against Hull.

What does everyone else think?

[quote user="kneeelo 74"]

Reading (a), Ipswich (h), Hull (a)

How things have changed, we should of been looking at 9 points from the above, but I think we will get 4.  I know upsets do happen but I cant see Norwich beating Reading Tuesday night.  Ipswich SHOULD 3 points with a draw against Hull.

What does everyone else think?

[/quote]

i think you have it spot on mate, 4 points looks about right assuming we lose to Reading (you never no in football however) we will probably beat reading , the ktfers and foley will go crazy, ''one in the eye'' will be the call from the management team, then lose to the scum and hull because in reality we are piss poor.

it totally depends on who comes in - personally any guess would have to depend on the existing situation, i think that 0 is a fair bet, although i would imagine that 7 is just as possible. personally 2, draw at hull and ipswich

[quote user="city r us"]0 -9 (who knows?)[/quote]Nobody - we''re guessing!Head thinks 7 (hey, I''m an optimist!), heart still expects all 9 (certifiably insane!!). C''mon City, remember lucky Phil''s winner from 2 years back and dream us a win on Tuesday!

Right then, i reckon we''ll get 2 points. I cant see any good signings so therfore, a defeat tuesday night followed by 2 draws. Our run against the scum has too stop sometimes and hull are no mugs at home. However, if worthy signs halford and jerome, mcsheffery or earnshaw we could get as many as 7, the squad will be refreshed and raring to go.

I''d agree with 4 - nil against Reading (they''ll put three or four past us), three against the Scum (feeling optimistic!) and a draw, if we''re lucky, against Hull.

I feel that it is totally impossible to predict as we are so inconsistent this season, Could get totally spanked by reading and then lose to the binners (Please No) On the other hand we could beat Reading and then Spank the Binners (Please Yes) Without any signings I feel that we will lose at Reading and end our chances of the Play-Offs, just like we did theirs the season we won the title. The Ipswich game we will win or draw. The Hull game we will get a point away and Worthy will say it was a good one (Although it will leave us about 15 points or so off the Play-Offs)

It hurts to say it, but the scum are going to mince us procvided we sign no one. The only realistic point will be away to hull. I think we''ll get one.

my prediction is optimistic i say we wil pick up 7 pts

reading 1-1   1pt

scum    2-1   3pts

hull       2-1   3pts   prob   2-2

alot depends on the next 48 hrs

Reading   are used to winning in front of their own crowd  ,   so could be brittle   if we adopt a total  attack strategy ...  if we go on the defensive  , well , we`re going to get well spanked !

In this game I would use the long ball  ,  but with Hux , WLY  and Thorney   front and centre  as part of a  3 -4 -3   formation  , if  we get the Welsh dwarf    then  make it  a  3-3-4  !      bodies in the box  ... they wont like it up`em !   

so its ........                      9     !!  

[ yes I`ve taken the pills nurse ] 

[quote user="sheded"]

In this game I would use the long ball  ,  but with Hux , WLY  and Thorney   front and centre  as part of a  3 -4 -3   formation  , if  we get the Welsh dwarf    then  make it  a  3-3-4  !      bodies in the box  ... they wont like it up`em !   

so its ........                      9     !!  [/quote]

That''s two of us in the madhouse sheded! Are you on the little pink ones, or the dried frog pills? Wibble [8-)]

I am seriously worried that the measure of success this season will be based on 2 results - Binners @ Home & Binners @ Portaloo Road.

This is how far we''ve come over the past few years - there''s prudence with ambition for you...

[quote user="Fat Barman"][quote user="sheded"]

so its ........                      9     !! 
[/quote]

That''s two of us in the madhouse sheded! Are you on the little pink ones, or the dried frog pills? Wibble [8-)]

[/quote]

The pink ones Barman   , Wiz gets the dried frog types   ....   thing about being mad , is you`ve beaten the system !   think about it .... meanwhile  I`ll have a pint of your best  [6]

Realistically, I''ll say 1....not sure if it''ll be against Bin Town FC or Hull.

Optimistically, 4 - thats if we can continue our control of the "Pride of Anglia" bragging rights.

Even in the event of fresh signings the team will need a few weeks to gel, making little difference to forthcoming results, hence, a pessimistic forecast of 3 points - Reading will tear us apart - Ipswich will narrowly beat us and we''ll narrowly beat Hull.

I sincerely hope I''m wrong on all counts.

I predict 1 point... That''ll be at Hull! Reading will spank us, no Safri, our players will look like scared little rabbits & will have 3 or 4 put past them!

The filth are due a win over us & they finally have a goal scorer. This will be greeted by boo''s, chants of "Worthy Out" & "Where''s the money gone" after signing no one!!

Apologies, but I''m feeling very despondent at the moment with this football lark!

How an earth can anyone say we will get 7 - 9 points - have none of you been to Carrow Road this year?   Even with our straight five wins, one was virtually a one man show (Deano) with a hat trick, one was against Crewe who everyone are beating, Leicester completely out played us and couldn''t finish, Burnley were poor but could have snatched something - the only decent performance was at Sheffield (oh, and I think some chap called Ashton scored).  Add to that last three home games - 8 goals conceded!

Reading are beating far better teams than us for fun, the scum are showing much better form than us (a mate of mine who is a season ticket holder there says things are definitely on the up) and Hull are reasonable at home.

0 or 1 point at best with current crop - with any luck, defeat by the scum will spell the end for Worthy.  I am all for optimism but dreaming is taking it all a bit too far.  I hope I am wrong - still no doubt each game will be soooooooo entertaining, we will all be back again soon with our heads in the clouds?