Sign in to follow this  
The Duke of Norfolk

I personally don't want us to actually sign anyone...

Yes, thats right i don''t want us to sign anyone, and if we do i hope it is someone like JJ on loan.

You see guys, you all claim to want Worthington out and us not signing anyone now will produce the best opportunity ever for this to happen.

If we don''t sign anyone we will have to go with what we have got for the rest of the season. Imo the team that we have now will struggle till the end of the season. Just to let you know if you don''t already but we have Reading away tommorow and we will be without Safri, this is a nailed on defeat. We then have the scum game on Sunday, and anything less than a win will not satisfy people. Following on from here we have Brighton at home and Hull away. We should win both games, i said should but will we.

However it is the next 6-8 games following on from this where i could see Carrow Road snapping if it hasn''t already done so before. We''ve got Palace, Preston, Leeds and Burnley away in around that period and there will be some defeats there for sure and if they come on the back of us failing to beat Ipswich and Brighton then i would say the pressure will be on Worthington from a CR crowd who are already watching meaningless mid table games in February.

Oh so you''d prefer to see the team struggle for the rest of the season so Worthy gets the boot would you!? Some support that is. Personally I want to see Norwich winning and if that means Worthy bringing in some good signings tomorrow then I would rather that every time!

Meaningless mid table games in february - that''s just rubbish. No game is meaningless if you are a 100% committed fan! We can still make the playoffs and in my opinion we have got everything to play for to save our season. Anyway I would gladly watch Norwich scrape out 0-0 draws any day of the week. I love watching Norwich but seldom get the chance due to other commitments and living away from the city. To me no game is a dull game if Norwich are playing!

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]

Oh so you''d prefer to see the team struggle for the rest of the season so Worthy gets the boot would you!? Some support that is. Personally I want to see Norwich winning and if that means Worthy bringing in some good signings tomorrow then I would rather that every time!

Meaningless mid table games in february - that''s just rubbish. No game is meaningless if you are a 100% committed fan! We can still make the playoffs and in my opinion we have got everything to play for to save our season. Anyway I would gladly watch Norwich scrape out 0-0 draws any day of the week. I love watching Norwich but seldom get the chance due to other commitments and living away from the city. To me no game is a dull game if Norwich are playing!

[/quote]

Not been often this season i take it?

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]

[/quote]

Not been often this season i take it?

[/quote]

I''ve been a fair few times thanks and anyway it has nothing to do with that. I''m the sort of fan who will sing and get excited at any Norwich game because I love the city, the team and the game! Of course I would prefer to watch interesting football but maybe if a few people stopped grumbling at any opportunity and got behind the team a bit more it might help! Some of you guys who get to go every week or most weeks don''t realise how lucky you are!