Sign in to follow this  
The Canaries Trust

The Feed Foundation Appeal

The Feed Foundation are looking for donations over the half term holiday.  Please see the link to find out how you could help.

This post is intended to raise awareness of this Norwich-based facility.  Please feel free to share with friends, family and on social media.

https://thefeed.org.uk/ 

Thank you.

• Like 7

This is a brilliant initiative, I love the way that communities have rallied round to help their most vulnerable.

If anyone here is struggling, Norwich Soup Movement (one of the organisations I'm raising money for on my charity ride) also offers a non-means-tested food bank where they can take items they need to provide for their family.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

This is a brilliant initiative, I love the way that communities have rallied round to help their most vulnerable.

If anyone here is struggling, Norwich Soup Movement (one of the organisations I'm raising money for on my charity ride) also offers a non-means-tested food bank where they can take items they need to provide for their family.

9 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Indeed FTW there are some fabulous people about. 👍

• Like 3