Sign in to follow this  
Ashwood

iFollow - how does it work

I am a season ticket holder and have an iFollow account. Please can someone remind me how I can watch home games and mid week away games without having to pay the £10 

4 hours ago, Fr. Chewy Louie said:

Your iFollow email address has to be the same as the one registered for your Season Ticket. If it is, you can go to here: https://www.canaries.co.uk/my-account/ and log in, then select Next Match from the iFollow menu near the top. When the match is on there should be an option to "Watch Live"

Are they no longer sending out codes for the games not on sky?

I know this was the procedure specifically with sky covered games, but the Wycombe game is not on sky and I haven't received anything yet.

I have bought a video pass (for the first time).

Does this mean I can log in on Saturday and go to the Wycombe match does anyone know?

Edited by sonyc

2 hours ago, Flying Dutchman said:

Are they no longer sending out codes for the games not on sky?

I know this was the procedure specifically with sky covered games, but the Wycombe game is not on sky and I haven't received anything yet.

No passes anymore, now using the automated credit like the Sky matches for all games. 

• Thanks 1

Excuse me for being stupid but has the system changed? Do season ticket holders not get a pass code any more? If not, how does it know I am a season ticket holder? 

1 hour ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Excuse me for being stupid but has the system changed? Do season ticket holders not get a pass code any more? If not, how does it know I am a season ticket holder? 

I asked that question too.

I've been informed there are no passes now, same procedure as the sky games from now on (just log in).

That's why the club have emailed everyone a few times recently to make sure your email address on your ticketing account is up to date.

If the email address on your ticketing account matches the one you're watching ifollow on, that's how they know and you have access.

Hope that makes sense.

1 hour ago, Flying Dutchman said:

I asked that question too.

I've been informed there are no passes now, same procedure as the sky games from now on (just log in).

That's why the club have emailed everyone a few times recently to make sure your email address on your ticketing account is up to date.

If the email address on your ticketing account matches the one you're watching ifollow on, that's how they know and you have access.

Hope that makes sense.

Thank you! 

Hi City fan,

The Canaries host Wycombe at Carrow Road on Saturday, October 24 (3pm UK) before travelling to face Brentford on Tuesday, October 27 (7.45pm UK).

As a season ticket holder, you are also able to watch both of the games for free via iFollow.

Previously for select eligible matches, season ticket holders were provided with a unique promotional code to activate the match broadcast for games which had not been selected by Sky Sports for TV coverage.

However this process has now changed for the remainder of the 2020-21 season for all eligible fixtures where season ticket holders are able to watch games for free and instead of receiving a code for these fixtures, fans will need to ensure that the email address registered to their iFollow account is the same as the one you are receiving this communication to.

Our records show that this is the case for you, however we’d encourage you to login to your iFollow account ahead of the Wycombe and Brentford fixtures to ensure you remember your password and are familiar with the platform.

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fccassets.communicatorcdn.com%2F4250%2FiFollow%2520Watch%2520Live%2520Now%2520Button.JPG&t=1603462937&ymreqid=a298a04b-f11c-08d4-2f66-0c002701bd00&sig=KDN0MNzqZqZyNhVRgxKdLQ--~D
Edited by nutty nigel

1 hour ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Over 24 hours and nobody has responded with the obvious answer: 

"It usually doesn't"

I was gonna. But id be lying. Its been practically flawless for me.

15 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I was gonna. But id be lying. Its been practically flawless for me.

Me too, shocking for the Huddersfield game but I'm unable to complain about any games since really.

Can’t complain.

Watched every game and has always been fine. Worst I’ve had is a bit of buffering during the first half of the Birmingham game.

3 minutes ago, Alfie54 said:

Thank you. Is it a straightforward process?

As far as I’m aware you just need to access the web page and select “Cast” from the list of options in the box in the top right hand corner - that’s what my brother taught me. To be honest though I actually watch the games by connecting my Mum’s laptop to the TV via an HDMI cable as I didn’t get a very good signal when I first tried using Chromecast

3 hours ago, HazzaJet said:

As far as I’m aware you just need to access the web page and select “Cast” from the list of options in the box in the top right hand corner - that’s what my brother taught me. To be honest though I actually watch the games by connecting my Mum’s laptop to the TV via an HDMI cable as I didn’t get a very good signal when I first tried using Chromecast

Thanks, I’ll give it a go

4 hours ago, Alfie54 said:

Does it work on Chromecast?

Someone above has said yes but it didn't work against Huddersfield as ifollow had blocked it. May have changed now

Asking for me to buy a match pass when I click Watch Live, despite the fact I am a 2 x season ticket holder and this is the only email address I use for the club.

Am I missing the relevant link or have iFollow simply not set up my account correctly?

4 hours ago, Ian said:

Asking for me to buy a match pass when I click Watch Live, despite the fact I am a 2 x season ticket holder and this is the only email address I use for the club.

Am I missing the relevant link or have iFollow simply not set up my account correctly?

That's weird. Best thing is to check that the club have your correct email address. They should have as it's the only one you use but it might be because you have two season tickets ?

Give them a ring.