Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

So while we can say what we like about Cantwell

Not even his best game, a bit rusty and with lots of pressure on him after recent events, but got MOTM.

Lot’s more to come.

Shame on those that treat him like an opposition player. Seriously.

• Like 2

I don't want to be forum police but there is another thread already about Cantwell started after this game you could easily have posted in.

Stuff like this is why you get a bunch of stick for being obsessed with starting threads.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, king canary said:

I don't want to be forum police but there is another thread already about Cantwell started after this game you could easily have posted in.

Stuff like this is why you get a bunch of stick for being obsessed with starting threads.

Missed it tbh, applogies

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Missed it tbh, applogies

Understandable. It was hidden under the cryptic heading : 'Welcome back Todd Cantwell' 😅

• Haha 2

Pity he rolled on the floor like a fairy in the first half looking for a penalty he was never going to get. It resulted in a ball played across the box, him suddenly jumping to his feet and poking it wide. when if he'd have stayed up I'm sure he could have hit the target with a bit more composure. Moral of the story, you are always more of a threat to the opposition when you are upright and not rolling on the floor like a child having a tantrum.

12 hours ago, First Wazzock said:

Pity he rolled on the floor like a fairy in the first half looking for a penalty he was never going to get. It resulted in a ball played across the box, him suddenly jumping to his feet and poking it wide. when if he'd have stayed up I'm sure he could have hit the target with a bit more composure. Moral of the story, you are always more of a threat to the opposition when you are upright and not rolling on the floor like a child having a tantrum.

Alternatively, if he was standing up a Birmingham defender may have noticed and bothered to mark him.

Cantwell had a good last 30 mins 

Rupp MOM

Cantwell needs to get his head in gear - not happy with his 100% desperate willingness to leave NCFC

Not a fan of Cantwell ever again ...

Someone needs to tell him to get up from the slightest challenge - he looks a prancing pony a lot of the time