unique

Welcome back Todd Cantwell

1 hour ago, kirku said:

Emi didn't create enough? Good grief, look at the stats from last season.

Likewise, Mario and Todd aren't remotely interchangeable. Saying "I'd rather Mario started over Todd" is like saying "I'd rather have seen Hanley at left back".

To be fair to Lakey (which I hate to do 🙂 ) he was talking about the second half of the season only.

1 hour ago, kirku said:

Emi didn't create enough? Good grief, look at the stats from last season.

Likewise, Mario and Todd aren't remotely interchangeable. Saying "I'd rather Mario started over Todd" is like saying "I'd rather have seen Hanley at left back".

Look at the stats for the second half of the season. The team struggled to do anything much, especially after the lockdown. 

8 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

To be fair to Lakey (which I hate to do 🙂 ) he was talking about the second half of the season only.

How wonderfully arbitrary.

Regardless, does a huge disservice to someone who was top 10 for chance creation across Europe and 4th in the Prem.

2 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Look at the stats for the second half of the season. The team struggled to do anything much, especially after the lockdown. 

Think it through - if his stats were that high for the season, but you're saying he didn't do enough in the "second half", what does it say about the first half?

He was the second coming of football Jesus until December and then suddenly Carlton Palmer from January onwards?

15 minutes ago, kirku said:

He was the second coming of football Jesus until December and then suddenly Carlton Palmer from January onwards?

Do I not like that...

Cantwell has shown a lot of maturity to come back from a very difficult few weeks, to become the architect of the victory with a confident, creative and industrious performance.