Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Yet more City half truths!

Worthington: ''Earnshaw too expensive''.

Brian Robson on Sky TV today: Earnie turned down two chumpionship sides (us and Southampton) because we''re both not good enough for him.

And I have to agree with him!.

How many other feel the same I wonder?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Worthington: ''Earnshaw too expensive''.

Brian Robson on Sky TV today: Earnie turned down two chumpionship sides (us and Southampton) because we''re both not good enough for him.

And I have to agree with him!.

How many other feel the same I wonder?

[/quote]

Or a ''half truth'' from Bryan Robson possibly, but then again it wouldn''t suit your ''anti-everyone at Carrow Road'' policy would it?

You are missing one of the infalible rules of the Friends of the Binners lobby, Mr Squit.

All utterances outside of Carrow Road are absolute truths, with no suggestions of a seperate agenda, whereas all utterances from Carrow Road are lies and spin designed for the sole purpose of deceiving the much put upon faithful(less?) City fans

Rather reminds of the scene in Monty Python''s Life of Brian when they are discussing what the Romans have done for them.

Not for the similarity of 1st Wizard''s avator to that of the grizzled, bearded old chap who lets the Roman guards into their meeting place I must add, but for he endless griping and a whining that seems to come from a certain group

[quote user="MadDan"]You are missing one of the infalible rules of the Friends of the Binners lobby, Mr Squit. All utterances outside of Carrow Road are absolute truths, with no suggestions of a seperate agenda, whereas all utterances from Carrow Road are lies and spin designed for the sole purpose of deceiving the much put upon faithful(less?) City fans Rather reminds of the scene in Monty Python''s Life of Brian when they are discussing what the Romans have done for them. Not for the similarity of 1st Wizard''s avator to that of the grizzled, bearded old chap who lets the Roman guards into their meeting place I must add, but for he endless griping and a whining that seems to come from a certain group[/quote]

Oh no MadDan, you''ve given them the opportunity to blame NW for the roads and sanitation problems in Norfolk.

I can totally believe that of Earnshaw - he seems quite arrogant and it wouldn''t surprise me if he did see himself as better than a Champ player. He scored 14 goals last season which was pretty good for a team struggling! I''m getting fed up with being spun this line and that by the board. They assured us things were not going on with Ashton when they clearly were. Have some respect for the fans and stop spinning us a load of cr*p!!!

[quote user="MadDan"]You are missing one of the infalible rules of the Friends of the Binners lobby, Mr Squit. All utterances outside of Carrow Road are absolute truths, with no suggestions of a seperate agenda, whereas all utterances from Carrow Road are lies and spin designed for the sole purpose of deceiving the much put upon faithful(less?) City fans Rather reminds of the scene in Monty Python''s Life of Brian when they are discussing what the Romans have done for them. Not for the similarity of 1st Wizard''s avator to that of the grizzled, bearded old chap who lets the Roman guards into their meeting place I must add, but for he endless griping and a whining that seems to come from a certain group[/quote]

There is a vacancy for a ''papering over the cracks'' operative in my town.......................interested?.

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]Another day another troller.[/quote]No, not another troller. The same troll. Spouting the same nonsense. Day after day after day.Why he can''t just start a post called "Paranoid rantings of a deluded old man" and keep it all in there is beyond me.Then normal people could enjoy the boards too.

" Oh no MadDan, you''ve given them the opportunity to blame NW for the roads and sanitation problems in Norfolk."

Don''t think they need any encouragement from me.

Perhaps we might see some brave soul from this ragbag of dissent plastering his views in latin on the walls of Carrow Road. " Worthus eunt domus ".

Mind you they would probably need someone with a university education to write in latin.