Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

IFollow pass

If you are a ST holder then you don't need to do anything. This is the email I received:

On Tuesday October 20 (7.45 pm kick-off), the Canaries are set to take on Birmingham City at Carrow Road with the match selected for live broadcast on Sky Sports.

As a season ticket holder, you are also able to watch the game for free via iFollow.

Normally for home matches, season ticket holders would be provided with a unique promotional code to activate the match broadcast but because the game has been selected by Sky Sports, the promotional code mechanic is not available.

Instead of receiving a code, fans will need to ensure that the email address registered to their iFollow account is the same as the one you are receiving this communication to.

Our records show that this is the case for you, however we’d encourage you to login to your iFollow account ahead of the Birmingham City fixture to ensure you remember your password and are familiar with the platform.

Match coverage will begin 20 minutes before kick-off; you’ll see a ‘Watch Now’ button appear within the Match Centre when the broadcast begins.

2 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

If you are a ST holder then you don't need to do anything. This is the email I received:

On Tuesday October 20 (7.45 pm kick-off), the Canaries are set to take on Birmingham City at Carrow Road with the match selected for live broadcast on Sky Sports.

As a season ticket holder, you are also able to watch the game for free via iFollow.

Normally for home matches, season ticket holders would be provided with a unique promotional code to activate the match broadcast but because the game has been selected by Sky Sports, the promotional code mechanic is not available.

Instead of receiving a code, fans will need to ensure that the email address registered to their iFollow account is the same as the one you are receiving this communication to.

Our records show that this is the case for you, however we’d encourage you to login to your iFollow account ahead of the Birmingham City fixture to ensure you remember your password and are familiar with the platform.

Match coverage will begin 20 minutes before kick-off; you’ll see a ‘Watch Now’ button appear within the Match Centre when the broadcast begins.

Yup, I'm a season ticket holder.

Hmmm, wonder why I didn't get this email? 

Thank you CP - appreciated 

1 hour ago, Sideshow Tim said:

Got mine at 19:28 tonight

1 hour ago, Sideshow Tim said:

I’d check other email addresses you use if you didn’t get this (I actually got the email on the 12th) - maybe login to iFollow now to check - but if you were ok last time we played then shouldn’t be a problem.

Edited by Branston Pickle

12 hours ago, Sideshow Tim said:

You need to make sure the club has your correct email address ST.

They did send out a couple of reminders about this on the club website earlier in the season but said that they needed it by the Wednesday before a Saturday match so you’re probably out of luck for tonight. If you do it before close of business tomorrow you should be OK for the Wycombe game.

You can of course still see tonight’s game if you want to pay a tenner.

Edited by ......and Smith must score.