Sign in to follow this  
pete

Palace no worries got 5 or 6 CB's

Cahill crunched by Dunk of Brighton two footed and dismissed, injury looks as if not too bad, but no great concerns as they have 5 or 6 CB's available.  Sounds a luxury they don't feel they can get by with only 3 too extravagant methinks.  This would cause apoplexy to Webber.

1 hour ago, pete said:

Cahill crunched by Dunk of Brighton two footed and dismissed, injury looks as if not too bad, but no great concerns as they have 5 or 6 CB's available.  Sounds a luxury they don't feel they can get by with only 3 too extravagant methinks.  This would cause apoplexy to Webber.

It's Roy Hodgson's Palace you numpty. Of course they've got about 5 zillion centre backs (just don't expect them to do any attacking though). 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, pete said:

Liverpool down to two CB’s (Gomez and Matip) the day after the transfer window shut. In fact, I think even Matip is recovering from a knock right now. So, basically one currently. And he’s not very good. Pleased I don’t support Liverpool 😀

7 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I’ll start...

Why

I think it’s because this topic has not been done anywhere near to death the last few days and on the back of yesterday’s 10 nil defeat to Rotherham it seems like the right thing to do?

3 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

I think it’s because this topic has not been done anywhere near to death the last few days and on the back of yesterday’s 10 nil defeat to Rotherham it seems like the right thing to do?

**”you’re supposed to say ‘aren’t’”**