Sign in to follow this  

Player personalities- empty stadiums.

The only good thing about the current arrangement, is that empty stadiums give you a better view as to how individual players and coaches communicate. I was wondering who has impressed all of you in terms of on field leadership this year?

Just now, dylanisabaddog said:

No one. We simply don't have a Robert Fleck /Grant Holt inspirational type player in the squad.

Yes we do. Krul to start with. Zimmermann too, an inspirational player on the pitch - no co-incidence Godfrey played his best football alongside Zimbo.

26 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

No one. We simply don't have a Robert Fleck /Grant Holt inspirational type player in the squad. Although Hugill has potential. 

I dont agree. In terms of leaders I think Gibson, Hanley and Hugill all have that in their locker.

• Like 1

There was only one inspirational leaded NCFC ever really had

Duncan Forbes 100% every time he put on a city shirt

6 hours ago, hogesar said:

I dont agree. In terms of leaders I think Gibson, Hanley and Hugill all have that in their locker.

I've not seen Gibson or Hanley say a word to their colleagues. Grant Holt never stopped talking and as the previous poster says, Duncan Forbes was the same 

7 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I've not seen Gibson or Hanley say a word to their colleagues. Grant Holt never stopped talking and as the previous poster says, Duncan Forbes was the same 

Gibson and Hanley were doing it all game yesterday.

20 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

The match report literally quotes Gibson as verbally demanding "more quality" after an attack broke down.