Sign in to follow this  
Well b back

LiVARpool - They can’t be serious

1 minute ago, Alex Moss said:

Despite the collapse at the end, I suspect they have every chance. Their squad throughout is looking a hell of a lot stronger than Liverpool’s right now. Lose just Salah and they’ll finish mid table - a bit below Jamal Lewis’s Newcastle, which would be quite frankly bloody hilarious. 

Yeah tbf Spurs al OST have too much talent at the moment. They’ll do well this year. I don’t think Everton are quite there yet but will be up there.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Yeah tbf Spurs al OST have too much talent at the moment. They’ll do well this year. I don’t think Everton are quite there yet but will be up there.

As we know, injuries massively impact a season. Had we not gone through what we did, I have absolutely no doubt we would have been just those few points better off that could have made the difference to our season. 

Things just strike me as not all they should be at Liverpool right now. Salah, in fairness, has started off well as has Robertson, but when you factor in the loss of the leagues best keeper and CB for any length of time, not to mention the drop in form of Trent Alexander-Arnold, well, I don’t think that’s anywhere near enough to win a PL title with. Can Everton keep their players fit? Richarlison is out for a little while, but if they get the rub of the green with injuries then they may keep their form up. They’ve made some excellent signings. And winning breeds confidence which in turn breeds more wins. Super hard to predict this season - any one of Utd, Chelsea, Leicester, and Arsenal could also give Man City and Liverpool a run this year. Or Aston Villa could do a Leicester?

Regardless, I just don’t see Liverpool retaining the title this year. And can’t say I’ll be too bothered about that after the arrogant guff and bleating we got from their fans who were throwing a paddy for us not bowing down and accepting £8mil for Jamal. 

1 minute ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Really should be Man City's this year (as it probably should be most years)...having upgraded their central defence from last season on Dias and Laporte being fit.

Can’t disagree there, GJL - they’ve got Bernardo Silva to cover De Bruyne for the next few games, and Aguero is back, which is of course massive for them. Definitely think they’ll click again, and look in a much better place than Liverpool when you look at that squad. Rumours today are that they may well win the race to bring Messi to the Premier in January.

On 17/10/2020 at 19:43, The Real Buh said:

I feel literally zero remorse for them.

I think what happened to them to today is absolutely hilarious. If they get mugged off with VAR every game this season I’ll laugh every single time.

Karma is a b1tch. I hope they go out of business.

348BEC18-E0C9-4BA3-9321-81D69D048F34.jpeg

If you hold a straight edge on the line to the Spurs players knee, you will see that it extends up and his head would have kept Pukki onside.  Completely irrelevant now but don't remember the Liverpool fans jumping on VAR at that stage.  What goes around comes around Mr Klopp

13 hours ago, Yellow Wal said:

As no action was taken against Pickford can he be charged with violent conduct later?

I don't think so because the ref saw it (and so did VAR) but decided not to take any action, and I can understand a foul not being given if it was already a dead ball because of the offside preceding it.

However why he can't be booked or red carded because of his dangerous play I am mystified by. It's still dangerous irrespective of whether the ball is technically dead. And PLEASE don't tell me that VAR can't review violent play because we all know that on at least two occasions last year VAR was used for exactly that purpose against our players. 

The spirit of the laws DEMANDED that VAR raise the Pickford foul for review by the match day ref. 

1 hour ago, A Load of Squit said:

And now this......................................

Jamal Lewis could currently be in Jurgen’s hyperbolic time chamber but Norwich didn’t let him move only to sell him for less than what they asked us for.

I wouldn't worry about the Scousers not understanding the Art of Haggling, they prob think we would be honoured for them to underpay us for a player. 

1 minute ago, Well b back said:

Nothing changes, not a penalty say VAR. O it would have been against Manure

image.jpeg.67f21511a2cd15ba3f178871b78e0cd9.jpeg

Unbelievable isn’t it, but was just told Fergy is assisting VAR tonight!

• Like 1

Just now, Indy said:

Unbelievable isn’t it, but was just told Fergy is assisting VAR tonight!

Lol

If Liverpool were tweeting now or after the Tottenham Newcastle game about how bad VAR is I would take them more seriously.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Lol

If Liverpool were tweeting now or after the Tottenham Newcastle game about how bad VAR is I would take them more seriously.

How can you make VAR a bigger shambles than last year? Somehow they have!

• Like 1