Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

Next Manager

1 minute ago, norfolkbroadslim said:

We'll seriously struggle to get any manager to work with these tools under Webber

Don't agree with that. We have, on paper, a very good team to work with.

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

Sooner see a new owners thread. 

Yep. That's more like it.

Yeah, this side shouldn't be being outplayed by Rotherham, that's totally on Farke's appalling tactical knowhow and in game management. He may well be a good coach if youngsters, but barring half a season he's been pretty dreadful as a manager. Needs to go back to youth coaching. 

I've been castigated before by the happy clappers for daring to ask how this club has got to this, but would somebody please explain to me the CVs of Messrs Webber and Farke?

4 hours ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Get Paul Cook in...won 7/8 games in a row with Wigan at the back end of last season

We havent scored for 2 and a half games

I mr

4 hours ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Get Paul Cook in...won 7/8 games in a row with Wigan at the back end of last season

We havent scored for 2 and a half games

I mean we did get a get out of jail pen. I don't want or see sense in farke going now (he has just a window to get his players in) but of by Xmas we are not well into playoff, Paul cook isn't worst idea ever.

3 hours ago, NCFCInnit said:

I've been castigated before by the happy clappers for daring to ask how this club has got to this, but would somebody please explain to me the CVs of Messrs Webber and Farke?

JFGI

13 hours ago, NCFCInnit said:

You mean beyond getting promoted as champions two seasons ago all while turning this club into one capable of producing and bringing along talent worth tens of millions out of a club facing very likely administration due to the over spending and poor financial management of the previous regime?

I mean other than that they've done NOTHING, have they? 

🙄

• Like 8

2 hours ago, YellaYellowYella said:

You mean beyond getting promoted as champions two seasons ago all while turning this club into one capable of producing and bringing along talent worth tens of millions out of a club facing very likely administration due to the over spending and poor financial management of the previous regime?

🙄

Plus Webber getting Huddersfield to the PL and being Director of Recruitment at Liverpool working with, among others, Rafa Benitez and Kenny Dalglish.

Daniel Farke, as if you need telling, spent two years at Borussia Dortmund who have produced the most successful manager in England right now.

Also - if you always select on the basis of previous experience, we’d have Warnock as manager and no academy players. 

Honestly, the state of some of the nonsense posted on here ☹️.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nuff Said said:

Plus Webber getting Huddersfield to the PL and being Director of Recruitment at Liverpool working with, among others, Rafa Benitez and Kenny Dalglish.

Daniel Farke, as if you need telling, spent two years at Borussia Dortmund who have produced the most successful manager in England right now.

Also - if you always select on the basis of previous experience, we’d have Warnock as manager and no academy players. 

Honestly, the state of some of the nonsense posted on here ☹️.

Superb posts. This thread managed to look more stupid than it did to begin with only an hour after it was posted.

The state of some of our fans this season.

• Like 2

Bring back Glenn Roeder I say, this team needs discipline and Glenn is the man to do it.  I hear from mate who walks the dog of someone who knows a guy that sweeps the carpark at Carrow Road that the cleaners just don't fear Farke enough.  Lets be honest, we had just two loan players in the side yesterday, we need to get that up to at least 7/8.  Again Glenn is the man for that job.  Lets get Doncaster back to replace Webber while we are at it. DO IT NOW DELIA, BRING BACK THE DREAM TEAM.  If you don't we will know that all along you were only using City as your pension fund and that you are secretly a Trojan Binner trying to bring us down from the inside.

Edited by seanthecanary

11 minutes ago, seanthecanary said:

Bring back Glenn Roeder I say, this team needs discipline and Glenn is the man to do it.  I hear from mate who walks the dog of someone who knows a guy that sweeps the carpark at Carrow Road that the cleaners just don't fear Farke enough.  Lets be honest, we had just two loan players in the side yesterday, we need to get that up to at least 7/8.  Again Glenn is the man for that job.  Lets get Doncaster back to replace Webber while we are at it. DO IT NOW DELIA, BRING BACK THE DREAM TEAM.  If you don't we will know that all along you were only using City as your pension fund and that you are secretly a Trojan Binner trying to bring us down from the inside.

Delia is a lousy Trojan Seano. 

17 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Delia is a lousy Trojan Seano. 

Don't let the fact that we've spent half of the last decade in the Premier League fool you.  It's all part of the ruse, she hates Norwich City FC and always has 😂.  

8 hours ago, YellaYellowYella said:

🙄

If we lose one we'll lose the other methinks and then back possibly to square one.  Some people are never grateful but these guys really have turned the club around to make us one of the most financially secure and viable in the whole of the football league.  

'You don't know what you've got til its gone' so I'd rather keep the status quo as long as we can.