Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Norwich are a disgrace!.

Sorry, but they bloody well are!.

In todays Pink Un, the Worthless one declares we can''t afford Jerome, Earnshaw or Davenport, but he will be working hard to bring in Johnanson (or however its spelt) from Charlton.

This would be the same, I can''t score and I can''t get a game bloke from the valley who Charlton are desperate to loan out would it.

If this wasn''t so damn tragic I would laugh, how much more disappointment do we have to endure?.

One question to the board:

Where''s the bloody money gone?.

Heres an idea, why don''t we wait until the transfer window is actually shut before we start the name calling, despairing etc. At least then we''ll be talking about facts rather than pure speculation.

No offence Wiz but there is huge difference between not paying stupid prices for players and not having money to spend.

Agree about the Charlton lad though, I don''t think loans are the answer at the moment especially up front.  We still have McKenzie, Thorne, McVeigh, Henderson, Jarvis, Huckerby to fill the front two positions.  I would rather see two of those play than a loanee.

I really did expect last minute signings of Halford, Davenport & a quality forward - more fool me. [:$]

Things are looking grim to say the least - any monies will probably be whittled away before this summer and how will the club prepare for a realistic promotion push next season I wonder?

We needed to strenghten our stock, not dilute it.

Here''s a fact for you: Rossi Jarvis injured!, our squad just gets smaller and smaller and smaller......

The board have given up on this season we must too.

Boycott Norwich City FC, its the only way forward.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Here''s a fact for you: Rossi Jarvis injured!, our squad just gets smaller and smaller and smaller......

The board have given up on this season we must too.

Boycott Norwich City FC, its the only way forward.

[/quote]

Sadly Wiz, there will always be a large amount of Norwich fans who are happy with the way things are, even in situations like this. So a boycott would never work. We could be bottom of the table and would still be told to "keep the faith"

Yet again I see Worthington has decided he wants a player who scored against us, last season in the 4-0 - never mind the fact it was against US and anyone could have scored against our defence last season, but oh well, what a fantastic transfer policy we run at the club eh?

Yes that is a fact - but one that has absolutely zero relevance as to what may or may not be going on behind the scenes. Once again, lets wait until Wednesday until we start the obituary, if no one has arrived and we have let Ashton and Brennan go I will be the first to agree that the situation is disgraceful. Until then, I don''t know what is happening and, despite all your bluster, neither do you. (thats another fact by the way [:)])

I am now hoping that Worthy fails to sign anybody by the close of the window. He has had more than enough cash and wasted it on mid range cloggers and duffers in the main.

The Ashton cash should be tucked away for Worthys replacement.

Lets hope that a deadline day donkey is not wheeled in. I then await the Hans Christian Doncaster tales of the transfer window. 

wiz would you rather we spend all the money on 3 players about a

million pound over there value and have no money for future seasons?

people dont realise how diff it is to get quality and how easy it is to get average players

id rather keep the money for wen snips like hucks comes around!

It is a complete joke. We just sold our star player and get a shed load of money. Then we are in a position where we can pretty much have anyone we want. but for some reason they all cost too much. Is he taking the P155? Quality costs, if you have to pay a bit more then so be it. If you buy a good player now you can sell him on for more. The club are pathetic. And why the hell is he turning to Johannsen? I wont even go there but loans are a waste of money.

Disgrace.

" our squad just gets smaller and smaller and smaller......"

And when Mr Worthington tries to redress that balance by selling McVeigh and bring in the likes of Etohu we get more carping.

Some folk are never happy.

Well lets be honest did we expect anythink else ,Ncfc doing it on the

cheap again with damm awful loans they don.t work in the main ,i,m

really depressed with whole situation at our club at the moment it''s

just a depressing downward spiral and you cannot see no end to it .

oh get real maddoncaster

our squad gets smaller and smaller - fact (Ashton & Brennan out)

and when worthy tries to redress the balance (how by selling one and buying one does that happen) we get more carping

interesting you use the word WE. you are doncaster after all.

thats why you dont understand the footballing suicide that happens when you sell quality for a donkey. i''ll use the latest edp performace figures to justify my use of the word donkey. (Etuhu is last)

[quote user="premier1"]

If Ashton was worth £7.25 million , Earnshaw was a snip at £3million  .

[/quote]

Couldn''t agree more. Why can we not afford Earnshaw at £3 million? It''s clearly rubbish or something is going on that we don''t know about like money being spent on other players (I doubt it though!!!) I''ve said before the club were quite happy to say they would charge silly money for our players but now seem surprised and don''t like it that clubs are doing it back especially knowing the amount of cash we have! Are the board naive or just plain stupid???

I totally agree with you Wiz.......And on another point they cannot look after their players when they are injured. A couple of cases spring to mind when Ashton injured his nose against Reading and was lead of the field and collapsed on the way and was allowed to play on because the player said he was fit. Any Manager worth his salt or Physio for that matter should have said no.

Etuhu when he had his blood injury in the Preston Game I think it was. They could not find a replacement shirt and he spent at least 3 or 4 minutes freezing his nuts of standing on the sideline in a very cold stadium when all it takes is some one from the Dugout to get of thier fat lazy butts and drape a coat over Dickson''s shoulders until another shirt was found.

Know if Greeno had managed to get up from his injury in the West Ham game they probably allowed him to play in goal with a neck brace on.. 

City.... You are a Disgrace!!!!!!

Chris[:@] 

" interesting you use the word WE. you are doncaster after all. "

''we'' as in those who read the board., otherwise it was no more than a light hearted gag playing on the squad being smaller and Paul McVeigh''s height.

Possibly not the best of ideas to attempt to add a bit of light heatred humour amongst all the doom and gloomers, headless chickens and anti club rabble than want to clutter this board up with their depressing, self-pitying whining.

We are doomed.

You''rs right Chris, Dickson was in front of me and I didn''t think he might be cold. All I could think of was how similar his six pack was to my own; although my pecs are a little more developed.

[quote user="ROSSI 46"]

oh get real maddoncaster

our squad gets smaller and smaller - fact (Ashton & Brennan out)

and when worthy tries to redress the balance (how by selling one and buying one does that happen) we get more carping

interesting you use the word WE. you are doncaster after all.

thats why you dont understand the footballing suicide that happens when you sell quality for a donkey. i''ll use the latest edp performace figures to justify my use of the word donkey. (Etuhu is last)

[/quote]

No, no, no Rossi get it right.  He''s Rick Waghorn.....it''s obvious.

to all those who belived  (A)after selling ashton we were going to

go out and spend 5 mil on quality players such as earnshaw halford

etc.or (B)  that anymore than about a mil will still be available

in the summer.what club have you been supporting for the last twenty

years.