Disco Dales Jockstrap

Rotherham game NCFC line up & match thread

4 minutes ago, sonyc said:

I'm looking forward to Tuesday night now far more because of today's result and manner of the win. Rotherham must be kicking themselves....missed a penalty, conceded a penalty, a red card plus an own goal. Yet, looking at the stats of the game, they were all on the plus side for us and we didn't give up. Plus Hugill was determined to get take that penalty. I fancy us to score a few for some reason Tuesday.

I'd like to see Tetts back in the side personally; we were far too open today. I'd also like Pukki behind Hugill.

OTBC

2 minutes ago, sonyc said:

I'm looking forward to Tuesday night now far more because of today's result and manner of the win. Rotherham must be kicking themselves....missed a penalty, conceded a penalty, a red card plus an own goal. Yet, looking at the stats of the game, they were all on the plus side for us and we didn't give up. Plus Hugill was determined to get take that penalty. I fancy us to score a few for some reason Tuesday.

Birmingham are ok but nothing more. I wouldn’t mind another hard fought win which in turn will build the confidence levels further. Wycombe is the one when we can work on the goal difference and be fully prepared for the trickier matches that follow.