Disco Dales Jockstrap

Rotherham game NCFC line up & match thread

3 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

If it doesn't work on one PC, it's a OC problem. If it doesn't work on 100s, it's a problem with the service. 

Indeed; I can stream live football using DAZN and illegal streams, but iFollow didn't work at all on my PC for the Bournemouth game.

It isn't just issues with the streaming itself. I've also had a few others and I've emailed their customer service twice; once I got a reply after 12 days and the other 15.

It's an appalling service.

2 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

At least you are owning up to being a Bill sock puppet.

Because it wasn't like literally everyone knew anyway, ironic as the absolute wankspangle accuses anyone new of being every poster that has ever registered before them. 

• Like 1

Just now, Michael Wynless Jones said:

Because it wasn't like literally everyone knew anyway, ironic as the absolute wankspangle accuses anyone new of being every poster that has ever registered before them. 

Wait, that got past the censor.... 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

It's on Buffstreams, but you need click Swansea game for some reason.

I will use IFollow willingly, but I await my refund for the last no-show that I have applied for and they have promised. 

Consider yourself lucky. They didn't give me a refund when I asked for one.

My ifollow was fine for bmth on chrome , today a no show, as stated above , cleared cookies and cache , shut chrome and reopened, working fine , missed the goal though. 

Edited by wcorkcanary

Just now, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Consider yourself lucky. They didn't give me a refund when I asked for one.

I'm doing a bank chargeback for the first game of the season after they ignored my emails.

Wycombe have scored their first goal of the season so at least it won’t be Along Come Norwich 😳

Just now, Mr Angry said:

Wycombe have scored their first goal of the season so at least it won’t be Along Come Norwich 😳

Sort of goal we’d concede as well....Keeper faffing around and basically kicks it against the forward

14 minutes ago, Jerrykerry said:

I use chrome and its been fine every game and barely a stutter in the video ever. 

It's the pc or a local problem, not ifollow or browsers. 

Well I only use iFollow occassionally but we're in its third season now and yet every time I try it is problematic and almost every week on here several other people report problems - its a very poor site sadly - in 2020 you really shouldn't have to spend time trying out different browers to get it to work and for the record, had problems with Chrome as well as Firefox which is what I would normally choose and I can't think of any other site where it gives any problems.

• Like 1

Following it on the BBC website. Looks like Rupp was getting forwards and teeing off with some hits.