Sign in to follow this  
NFN FC

Team for tomorrow

Farke has confirmed Placheta is not ready for 90mins but will be ready to come off the bench. 

We also know the back five are all but certainties. Skipp and Rupp are also 99% sure to replicate their roles against Derby, with Pukki nailed on up-top (rightly or wrongly at this stage). The three offensive midfielders and where they play is much harder to predict. 

image.png.45601bb35001f999da7008ca3dc52f5c.png

36 minutes ago, Bovril said:

Farke has confirmed Placheta is not ready for 90mins but will be ready to come off the bench. 

We also know the back five are all but certainties. Skipp and Rupp are also 99% sure to replicate their roles against Derby, with Pukki nailed on up-top (rightly or wrongly at this stage). The three offensive midfielders and where they play is much harder to predict. 

image.png.45601bb35001f999da7008ca3dc52f5c.png

Mclean on the wing?

Not sure about that one

21 hours ago, NFN FC said:

I'd like to see 

Krul

Aarons Gibson Hanley Quintilla 

Skipp 

Cantwell.  Buendia.  Placheta

Hugill.      Pukki. 

Agree but prefer to sub either Todd or Emi to share the game and play Rupp alongside Skipp

I want to see Hugill start in front of Teemu supported by Todd or Emi, Plancheta or Josh wide, Rupp and Skipp, back 4 plus Tim. 

That way we can feed Teemu with near passing football or get high balls in for Hugill. time to take pressure of Teemu and play 2 up front

24 minutes ago, Harry53 said:

I want to see Hugill start in front of Teemu supported by Todd or Emi, Plancheta or Josh wide, Rupp and Skipp, back 4 plus Tim. 

That way we can feed Teemu with near passing football or get high balls in for Hugill. time to take pressure of Teemu and play 2 up front

What you want is a bit different to what Farke will do. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Harry53 said:

Well there you go Harry, your wish is Farkes command.