Sign in to follow this  
Norwich City Fans Social Club

Players Fans' Forum via Zoom

Hiya Everyone

We are thrilled to announce that we will be holding an online players fans' forum via Zoom with the legend Tim Krul** and our new man Kieran Dowell** which will be hosted by Radio Norfolk's ever entertaining and vivacious Rob Butler.

Tickets are available at £5 (which includes one free online raffle entry), further raffle entries can be purchased by selecting the relevant drop down box on the booking form which you need to complete here https://rb.gy/kwwbno to secure your place

We may not be able to stage events at Carrow Road at the moment but we are determined to keep trying to raise money for the Community Sports Foundation and really appreciate your support in these difficult times

Finally we would like to thank our sponsors Fosters Solicitors & Norwich City FC for their support.

** players subject to change

PlayersForum Oct 2020_Portrait_Print.jpg

• Thanks 3

50 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Rob Butler is entertaining and vivacious? 😁

Have you been to any of our events that he's hosted  for us or CSF Frank? He's always been very entertaining & done a great job. 

• Like 1

I would assume that as this is yet another event organized by Diane and the team, for the csf benefit, Rob and others are giving their time for free. 

Whether you are are a fan of them or not, I think that needs to be applauded. I'm sure if they get too many negative comments from fans they could turn it in. 

Sounds like a good event, and respect to Diane and team for continuing to arrange safe and different events in these testing times. 

Can SDP pin this? 

Edited by Greavsy
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

The only Zoom i know are these Diane.

Ice-creams and ice lollies ranked worst to best

You seem pretty clued up on Instagram? 😉

Thought vivacious was the wrong word to use here, looked in a dictionary (remember those? 😂) and found there was no reason not to use it. Well done Diane and friends for keeping the ball rolling. OTBC

3 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

The only Zoom i know are these Diane.

Ice-creams and ice lollies ranked worst to best

I have sent you the link to download zoom Tilly & if I can figure out how to take part in zoom calls so can you, it's pretty easy.

See you there, folks! Brilliant idea to do a digital Q&A with the players.

Good to see this has been pinned, thanks SDP. 

Hope you get a good turn out Diane and others volunteers. 

• Like 1

On 15/10/2020 at 18:00, lake district canary said:

First of these forums I'll be able to attend and look forward to it.

If you don't know who I am, just look out for the hat........

Thanks for your support Lakey, much appreciated.

For everyone else the booking form is here is you'd like to join us  https://rb.gy/kwwbno 

Unable to make this one Diane as i am out on Thursday evening i will however give you a donation when i see you next.

That's very kind of you Tilly , sorry you couldn't find the thread but I did ask Pete to unpin this yesterday as it had been up for a while &  people have had plenty of time to book  BUT if anyone is still thinking about it you still have a couple of days to book

https://rb.gy/kwwbno    

Thanks to all of you who have supported us , we really do appreciate you

On 25/10/2020 at 20:23, Diane said:

That's very kind of you Tilly , sorry you couldn't find the thread but I did ask Pete to unpin this yesterday as it had been up for a while &  people have had plenty of time to book  BUT if anyone is still thinking about it you still have a couple of days to book

https://rb.gy/kwwbno    

Thanks to all of you who have supported us , we really do appreciate you

I am beginning to think if you give me the NCFSC bank details it would be easier to set up a monthly DD. 😂

Edited by TIL 1010

11 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

I am becoming to think if you give me the NCFSC bank details it would be easier to set up a monthly DD. 😂

Now that's one of your better ideas 🤣

I can't stress enough how overwhelmed us volunteers are with the response to our players zoom forum tomorrow night. 

It's a difficult time and although we were expecting a decent response, we never expected the response we've had.

Tim Krul has tweeted today for us today to his 350k followers, which has added more bums on seats😀

DyIGw9-m_bigger.jpg

Get your ticket before 7pm today in support for the amazing work @NorwichCityFSC do in the Community. I will see you all tomorrow night 7.30pm on Zoom for a catch up with @kierandowell1 and @BobRutler also a chance to win my gloves from last nights game

Finally several people ( including you Tilly ) have donated some fivers and asked them to go to deserving people who would like to attend,   so we have invited several of the csf disability team to attend.

Thank you so much for supporting our fans social club, you are all stars and you make an old woman very happy.

• Like 1

As Tim retwatted the event to 350K followers how many registered from the land of the wooden shoes Diane and what exchange rate are you offering on euros ? 😜

• Haha 1

Just wanted to say this was fantastic last night, both players were open and honest and Tim was quite funny as well. Well done @Diane  and all the other vols for getting this together I really enjoyed it. 

• Like 1

We had a brilliant response to this event & it was a brilliant night,  can't believe how much positive feedback we got on social media, think it gave everyone a lift. Rob made the evening so much  fun asking the players all sorts of light hearted questions and then we moved onto the questions from the  all the families watching, started at 7:30pm and finished just after 9pm.

Tim Krul in particular was quite funny & came over as very passionate about our club,  he has given us his gloves from the Brentford game to auction for the CSF, bless him.

A summary , list of some of the questions, raffle winners, a zoom screen picture, are here on our website http://www.ncfsc.co.uk/players-forum-thursday-29th-october/

Thanks so much for your support, hope those of you who joined in, enjoyed it.

Also thanks to Norwich City & CSF for helping us to get this one together and Fosters Solicitors our sponsors

Have a great weekend everyone😀

p.s. Got lots planned for Nov/Dec/Jan so watch this space!

• Thanks 1

The Players forum & the sale of some gloves Tim Krul gave us  raised £800 in total for the CSF plus we had a donation of £200 which makes that £1000.

Lots  planned for Nov/Dec/Jane  - watch this space 😀

It will have been a difficult 9 months by Xmas  for us as a social club, but we will continue to do what we've always said we'll do, that is to bring fans together with social events/activities and to raise money for the CSF.

Stay safe everyone and thanks again for the support we get on here, it means the world to us and the team at CSF.

• Thanks 1