Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

This genuinely is a beautiful thing

Brilliant. Nice to see the club reaching out to people. I'm not surprised though cos that's the Norwich way !!!!!!

• Like 5

Bl00dy typical.

Delia tells the boy Farke to spend time on PR stunts when he should be spending all his time signing a centre back, finding a formation that enables us to score more goals than the opposition and developing a cure for Covid-19 so that Adam Idah is available for the Rotherham game.

I'm not re-newing my season ticket.

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, A Load of Squit said:

Bl00dy typical.

Delia tells the boy Farke to spend time on PR stunts when he should be spending all his time signing a centre back, finding a formation that enables us to score more goals than the opposition and developing a cure for Covid-19 so that Adam Idah is available for the Rotherham game.

I'm not re-newing my season ticket.

You won’t be missed

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

You won’t be missed

I believe that was sarcasm from 'A load of squit'.....  LOL

• Like 1

Supporters  will always have ups and downs with mangers but I don’t think there is any doubt that Mr Farke is a classy, principled individual. I do believe the foundations him and Webber have been laying with the Cat 1 academy, identification and purchase of good youth talent and the ability to bring them through into the team will stand us in good stead for years. Can’t always say I agree with selections etc but nothing other than respect for Mr Farke and the job he is doing here. 

Ok, first it’s a great thing to do, but , and I really don’t want this to come across wrong, but the same people have now modelled the new kit, been given a shirt, had a call from Daniel and finally have the opportunity to be a guest of the club at the first home game where supporters are allowed. There are thousands of key workers that really would have appreciated one of those things. Sorry if it seems negative because it is a great thing the club have done but I can’t help but feel they could have shared it around a little.

What you see is what you get with Daniel Farke, that is very evident. A nice gesture to make some of our deserving key workers week. I love that he’s our manager, I’ve never heard a previous manager say before that their blood runs yellow and green. And it’s genuine, no question, he’s one of us, not just another coach who’s here as a stepping stone. He may not get everything right, but that’s ok with me - a faultless manager or coach or indeed human being just does not exist. I believe we will win at Rotherham, no matter who leaves in the coming days. The transfer window will close and the noise will die down. He is the man to get us back on track after a disappointing campaign that personally I don’t think any coach in world football would have navigated with ease. Nothing but total respect for the bloke.

• Like 1

Great of the club and Daniel (whats there not to like about our manager..) but also Rob...  Good work all round

Edited by Kenny Foggo

21 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

, been given a shirt,

Nope. They went given anything. At least he hadn't been a few days ago.

21 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

Ok, first it’s a great thing to do, but , and I really don’t want this to come across wrong, but the same people have now modelled the new kit, been given a shirt, had a call from Daniel and finally have the opportunity to be a guest of the club at the first home game where supporters are allowed. There are thousands of key workers that really would have appreciated one of those things. Sorry if it seems negative because it is a great thing the club have done but I can’t help but feel they could have shared it around a little.

Lucky for the people involved, but there is no way you could share it around fairly so these lucky people, as one of them said, are representing the whole of their professions. I guess you could call it symbolic but their is nothing wrong with that - it just sends a message out to all the people involved in those professions that their work is appreciated.

14 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

Nope. They went given anything. At least he hadn't been a few days ago.

Ah, ok, I was under the impression they had been. As I’ve said, I’m not having a pop at anyone, just seems a shame more people couldn’t have been rewarded or involved somehow.