Sign in to follow this  
TeemuVanBasten

Would You Have Snodgrass?

One a one year loan if it were realistic wages, e.g. 50% of whatever he earns at West Ham? 

Not featured in the league for the Hammers this season.

He plays as a centre midfielder these days in sort of a 'playmaker who can tackle' role. 

Its a yes for me, could be the little bit of quality and experience that we need alongside Skipp, Sorenson, and could mentor Placheta as he transitions to our domestic football, and young Josh Martin who plays in his old position as he attempts to succeed in breaking through this year. .

Always worked his socks off and wore his heart on his sleeve. 

Lakey will be here soon looking like a bulldog chewing a wasp.

He reckons he never swears but I think this may start him. 🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, lappinitup said:

Lakey will be here soon looking like a bulldog chewing a wasp.

He reckons he never swears but I think this may start him. 🤣🤣🤣

He could take the penalties. Snoddy, that is, not Lakey.

Edited by Fuzzar

Well I can see him and Farke getting on like a house on fire, not.

Hughton signed him before so I wouldn't be surprised he goes to Forest.

4 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

He'd be a reliable experienced leader who would unselfishly bring out the best in his teammates. However, as a central player, we'd miss out on his excellent crossing ability.

🤣🤣🤦‍♂️

1 hour ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

One a one year loan if it were realistic wages, e.g. 50% of whatever he earns at West Ham? 

Not featured in the league for the Hammers this season.

He plays as a centre midfielder these days in sort of a 'playmaker who can tackle' role. 

Its a yes for me, could be the little bit of quality and experience that we need alongside Skipp, Sorenson, and could mentor Placheta as he transitions to our domestic football, and young Josh Martin who plays in his old position as he attempts to succeed in breaking through this year. .

Always worked his socks off and wore his heart on his sleeve. 

If you had your way, our side would be filled with overrated, over the hill, easily injured footballers. Have you learnt nothing from the last season?

5 goals and 5 assists in 24 games in the  Premiership doesn’t suggest that he’s past it to me. However he didn’t even make the squad after the restart so maybe something happened during lockdown.

Not at this stage of his career no..but id very much have liked to keep him when we were relegated but due to his performances he was wanted by another prem club.

15 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

If you had your way, our side would be filled with overrated, over the hill, easily injured footballers. Have you learnt nothing from the last season?

I just started this thread for a laugh because I saw how wound up old big hat was getting about old big nose. 

But as a poster above pointed out... 5 goals and 5 assists in 24 games last season suggests that there's a little life left in the old dog yet. 

6 goals and 2 assists from Cantwell last season from many more games and he thinks he's the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

13 minutes ago, paddycanary said:

The correct name for your favoured pastime or what TVB is up to?

I'm quite convinced TvB knows best.

8 minutes ago, LaUnionCanary said:

Never. Nobody has suggested Lee Croft yet, thankfully..Only player I can recall being successful on their return was Flecky. 

Dion Dublin?