Sign in to follow this  
Mr Angry

England vs Wales

C'mon the Scots tonight!

Israel face the Hampden roar as both look to win the chance to play Norway/Serbia away for the chance to be in the Euro group with some up themselves lot.

What could go wrong?

50 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

What's everyones thoughts on whether England will beat Belgium at the weekend?

I think it'll be a solid 2 goal margin Belgian win

35 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Can't help thinking Aarons should be out there tonight. Outstanding start to the season.

Ahead of either Trippier or Trent AA? 

1 minute ago, Aggy said:

Ahead of either Trippier or Trent AA? 

I always think Trippier is overrated. It's an experimental England line-up and TAA not involved.

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

I always think Trippier is overrated. It's an experimental England line-up and TAA not involved.

TAA in the bench according to ssn.

Trippier might be slightly overrated (although sounded like had a good season after the move abroad), but still quite a bit ahead of Aarons imo. Aarons was very poor at the start of last season, got decent towards the end and is now playing championship football. And he’s been alright but I wouldn’t say he’s really set he world alight in the first few weeks. Not enough to get ahead of either of those in the squad imo.

2 hours ago, KiwiScot said:

C'mon the Scots tonight!

Israel face the Hampden roar as both look to win the chance to play Norway/Serbia away for the chance to be in the Euro group with some up themselves lot.

What could go wrong?

Should be a huge rush to buy the first round in the bar afterwards 

19 minutes ago, Aggy said:

TAA in the bench according to ssn.

Trippier might be slightly overrated (although sounded like had a good season after the move abroad), but still quite a bit ahead of Aarons imo. Aarons was very poor at the start of last season, got decent towards the end and is now playing championship football. And he’s been alright but I wouldn’t say he’s really set he world alight in the first few weeks. Not enough to get ahead of either of those in the squad imo.

Great cross by Trippier - I stand corrected 😊

Hell of a finish by a centre half!

13 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Great cross by Trippier - I stand corrected 😊

Hell of a finish by a centre half!

Sod’s law 😉 

4 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Even more competition for Max, I'd forgotten about Reece James. I thought he was welsh!

Yep and Lamptey has had a decent start this season as well (not involved). Wan Bissaka into the mix also. Difficult to see a right back playing in the championship getting much of a look in.

Max is unlucky to come through at a time when England have such depth in that one position. Saying that, if he did become a regular at a top 6 team I'm sure he'd be called up instantly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Should be a huge rush to buy the first round in the bar afterwards 

Curfew. Now after McLean slots home the final penalty for our now 100% penalty shoot out record we will drink outside. A skill we have learned during our youth.