I think most are of the opinion to give Farke (a bit) more time rather than sack him now.

I have some sympathy with him though as the protracted transfer window has created uncertainty and disruption in the squad. We are still in the position where defensively we are light, and it could get worse if Max leaves. Offensively too with Todd and Emi 'want away' Farke seems to be struggling to find the right blend. There has been a subtle change in tactics too, but not a change in personell to execute aka Hugill, which to me seems obvious and has been called out by so many people.

Farke's intransigence was called out last season too, it seems a trait. Give him a bit more time but not a lot.

Edited by Capt. Pants

7 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Much as I disagree with the post, it's a bit sad the way that usually moderate posters have piled on to start mocking the OP for poor English skills. I'm a proofreader and copywriter for a living, and believe me I notice every single mistake that everyone makes. But we're not all academically minded, and sometimes those of us that are academically minded still aren't strong with language. If the OP is dyslexic, for example, this isn't a very kind way to behave.

Plenty in the content of the post itself to disagree with, without getting all high and mighty about the mode of delivery.

You do realise I'm going to be all over your posts now, looking for the tiniest error?

Having said that, your message is spot on. 👍

1 hour ago, Nuff Said said:

You do realise I'm going to be all over your posts now, looking for the tiniest error?

Having said that, your message is spot on. 👍

Oh, I make them. But I'm not getting paid to post on here, so I don't hold myself to my impeccable professional standards... 🙂

• Like 1

I don’t think he would not have lasted after the poor run last season ending in relegation at any other club. Now is the time to change to give another manager a chance of getting us up again , it would be no good waiting until it is too late and we are cut off from the top six positions . We are already trailing behind the leaders . 

Farke has been with us a few years, signed over 50 players, achieved promotion and relegation. 

Has he learned to improve his weaknesses? Doesn't appear to have learned, seems to continue to make the same errors. 

If you were an opposition manager, you would work out pretty quickly how to get a result against us.

It's not rocket science but it does require a manager to adapt and adjust, Farke doesn't seem to be able to, it's almost as if psychologically he feels that if he makes a change it means that every thing he did previously was wrong. 

That's just being a bad manager. 

Its not enough to say we have lots of possession and we play so well in so many topics we should win.

7 hours ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

A plan which Farke is on record as supporting.

I am necessarily against it. It cuts both ways. It gives us a chance to get in  on loan players from the Premier League, but also gives them more time to tempt away Cantwell or Buendia or Aarons or all three (and, no,  I don't think all three will go).

Just as a possible (stressing the 'possible') example Leeds can if they want  go after Cantwell, and take their time sorting it out, because the deal for Cuisance, the Bayern Munich player, fell through late on.

• Like 1