Sign in to follow this  
king canary

Thanks for the memory Timm

Loved having him at the club, always smiling, laughing, giving it his all. Showed great desire and showed skill on the ball. The cross to Lewis's goal against Chelsea in the cup stands out in my memory, as well as his goal against you know who. 

Klose highlight at 3.15

1:50 here. A piece of cold-eyed ruthless skill delivered in the frenzy of the last seconds of a tumultuous game - and he never even touched the ball. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

1:50 here. A piece of cold-eyed ruthless skill delivered in the frenzy of the last seconds of a tumultuous game - and he never even touched the ball. 

That was probably Stiepermann's most cult moment when he jumped on the cameraman.

Farewell then Timm Klose

One of Norwich's finest pros

Been with us through the highs and lows

Who will replace him, no one knows

The Ipswich game was quite a show

Leaping like a salmon he arose 

Good Luck Timm, Farewell and adios.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, king canary said:

Deserves its own thread yeah?

Hanley deserves a huge amount of credit too.....................

1 minute ago, Mark .Y. said:

Hanley deserves a huge amount of credit too.....................

Yeah but he's not just left so....

24 minutes ago, king canary said:

Don't speak too soon!

It's the new Webber plan. An 11 man squad.

3 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

That was probably Stiepermann's most cult moment when he jumped on the cameraman.

What a season... Can Steips, Hernandez, Pukki and Buendia get there act together and do it again please? 

2 hours ago, king canary said:

Yeah but he tends to get a bit of stick on the message board so....

Top man top professional i wish him well. If we could have the time over again would we sign him i suspect not. It must not be forgotten that he cost £9m , or there abouts which has been reduced to zero so an expensive experiment. Excellent start in the PL until injury struck, times when i thought he may help save us that season. First season in the championship bang average and a nasty shock to him, second season, excellent adapted well to the physicality showed great determination and character, sadly injury knocked him out of proceedings before the PL season really started and by the time he came back he was way past his best and the route of the squad could not be stemmed. 

Did well for us, shame about the injuries, gave us some really memorable moments.

Goodbye Tim, you served us well.

13 hours ago, king canary said:

Deserves its own thread yeah?

Certainly the best thread/post on here in the last week. By a long shot.

Thanks Timm, best of luck.

5 hours ago, Yorkshire Canary said:

Top man top professional i wish him well. If we could have the time over again would we sign him i suspect not. It must not be forgotten that he cost £9m , or there abouts which has been reduced to zero so an expensive experiment. Excellent start in the PL until injury struck, times when i thought he may help save us that season. First season in the championship bang average and a nasty shock to him, second season, excellent adapted well to the physicality showed great determination and character, sadly injury knocked him out of proceedings before the PL season really started and by the time he came back he was way past his best and the route of the squad could not be stemmed. 

his role in our promotion definitely went some way to repaying that to be fair when compared to our other £9m buys RVW and Naismith

• Like 1