Sign in to follow this  
hps2031a

Cantwell and Buendia

Assuming transfermarkt is accurate - His agents Elite Project Group Limited sounds like a name 12 year would choose. Fairly young client base as well

image.png.d6a07a54300540853debea420e67ca59.png

If either Todd or Emi leave then I think we should make late loan move for Harry Wilson. Apparently Liverpool wanting £1m loan fee to get him on a season long loan.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Tommo said:

If either Todd or Emi leave then I think we should make late loan move for Harry Wilson. Apparently Liverpool wanting £1m loan fee to get him on a season long loan.

I like that idea a lot.

2 minutes ago, percy varco said:

Shame. Their attitude stink. 
i dont want to see either of them in yellow again. 

You have no idea what their attitudes are, other than based on a vague comment by Farke. Personally I’d love to see them both playing at their best for us, it would be a huge boost to our chances of going back up again.

Let’s see how we feel about each of them at the end of the season.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, percy varco said:

Ha. Honestly, the state of views like this. Unless you're there in training on a daily basis, you aren't going to know this 

Edited by YellaYellowYella
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, percy varco said:

Can you please back this comment up with factual evidence before stating rubbish about two of our best players. 

• Like 1

On 14/10/2020 at 20:11, Feedthewolf said:

I like that idea a lot.

Me too play him as a No10

9 hours ago, percy varco said:

Do you know them, I guess so given you know about their attitude., 

I hope to see them both apply themselves and be in the starting 11 every game

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lincsy88 said:

Can you please back this comment up with factual evidence before stating rubbish about two of our best players. 

I don't get why but apparently Farke telling them they need to focus a bit more in training is equivelant to being Hitler according to some.

Although at least this guy is referring to both players as on here it's only really been Todd that's got stick for it.

26 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I don't get why but apparently Farke telling them they need to focus a bit more in training is equivelant to being Hitler according to some.

Although at least this guy is referring to both players as on here it's only really been Todd that's got stick for it.

Its bizzare.

I've seen people saying they hope his career fails, they'd drive him to Leeds themselves, he's downed tools, he's behaved terribly, all off the back of a fairly calm quote from Farke and missing a couple of games.

Again, I wonder if these people held the same grudges against Hoolahan or Holt when they both tried to force moves. I expect not.

2 hours ago, lincsy88 said:

If a manager, in any situation, has to remove 2 employees the usual underlying reason is attitude / actions. 
A good manager addresses disruptive employees. 
so Fergie was wrong all those times was he?

5 minutes ago, percy varco said:

If a manager, in any situation, has to remove 2 employees the usual underlying reason is attitude / actions. 

Addressing =/= getting rid of.

30 minutes ago, Fr. Chewy Louie said:

Addressing =/= getting rid of.

Not always. 
But in this case yes. 
football clubs do far more than look at a players performance on the pitch when buying a player. It is no different when building a squad

54 minutes ago, percy varco said:

But again you haven't actually quoted factual evidence. 

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

Yer I dont get that either mate. I'm just fed up with people calling players out for a so called attitude problem with no hard facts to back it up. Yes Emi looked frustrated when he went off last week but he has done that more than once and for me that isnt attitude thats frustration at his own performance which I like to see. I havent seen anything to show me Todd has a bad attitude, if for example you were potentially offered a job at a better company with higher pay of course your head is going to be turned, he may not have handled it correctly but he is young and people make mistakes, doesnt mean he has an attitude problem. 

11 hours ago, lincsy88 said:

But again you haven't actually quoted factual evidence. 

It is an opinion or has this been banned on here?

I thought opinion was the basis of discussion.

If you disagree with my opinion then fine with me.

it is your opinion that Emi looked frustrated when subbed. What fact do you have to back that  up?

Your post is full of opinion not fact. Just because my opinion is not yours it does not mean you are right and I accept it does not mean I am right also. 

Has this been renamed Old Bailey message board. 

9 hours ago, percy varco said:

It is an opinion or has this been banned on here?

I thought opinion was the basis of discussion.

If you disagree with my opinion then fine with me.

it is your opinion that Emi looked frustrated when subbed. What fact do you have to back that  up?

Your post is full of opinion not fact. Just because my opinion is not yours it does not mean you are right and I accept it does not mean I am right also. 

Has this been renamed Old Bailey message board. 

Of course your entitled to your opinion i just dont like the fact your calling two of our players out what good is that gonna do!? If emi sticks one in the top corner today will you celebrate it or will you say I don't want him to score a goal for my club because I think he has a bad attitude? So many people slag the club and players off without factual evidence. Instead or being a keyboard warrior how about you put your energy into supporting the team!? 

On 16/10/2020 at 10:51, lincsy88 said:

Yer I dont get that either mate. I'm just fed up with people calling players out for a so called attitude problem with no hard facts to back it up. Yes Emi looked frustrated when he went off last week but he has done that more than once and for me that isnt attitude thats frustration at his own performance which I like to see. I havent seen anything to show me Todd has a bad attitude, if for example you were potentially offered a job at a better company with higher pay of course your head is going to be turned, he may not have handled it correctly but he is young and people make mistakes, doesnt mean he has an attitude problem. 

You mean like @GJL Mid-Norfolk Canaryand his incorrect insistence that Farke doesn’t like or rate Cantwell? 🤦🏻‍♂️. Sometimes, Lincsy, you really need to just accept that fans sat behind their keyboard do know better, regardless of any actual evidence to the contrary 😉

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

You mean like @GJL Mid-Norfolk Canaryand his incorrect insistence that Farke doesn’t like or rate Cantwell? 🤦🏻‍♂️. Sometimes, Lincsy, you really need to just accept that fans sat behind their keyboard do know better, regardless of any actual evidence to the contrary 😉

oh Alex this did make me chuckle out loud mate. 

1 hour ago, Alex Moss said:

Tell me the last time a Norwich manager...or the manager of any other club came out so publically to reel off a players last goal or last assist (or lack of) as Farke did with Cantwell after Bournemouth?

A manager doesnt go to these lengths if he's happy with a player

Call me out all you like but you can't pretend it didnt happen

On 16/10/2020 at 09:49, king canary said:

Its bizzare.

I've seen people saying they hope his career fails, they'd drive him to Leeds themselves, he's downed tools, he's behaved terribly, all off the back of a fairly calm quote from Farke and missing a couple of games.

Again, I wonder if these people held the same grudges against Hoolahan or Holt when they both tried to force moves. I expect not.

Both those players had a little more credit in the bank than this player..