Sign in to follow this  
Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB

No Todd no party.......

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Who cares about him? He clearly doesnt care about us and would rather spend his time fliritng with Leeds agents.

You care about him a lot, in fact I would go as far to say you are obsessed. And I am right, tow games without the book from Dereham and two straight defeats.......

7 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Abuse but no acknowledgement of how much Todd will be missed if he does leave. Two games without him, two defeats, maybe Farke brought the wrong one back into the fold, offered not very much, lucky to stay on the pitch............

Plenty of games with him, plenty of defeats.  

If we could get the mercurial Cantwell of last season back in the side it would improve us massively. I realise that is almost certainly not going to happen unfortunately. 

And I will never understand the moronic hostility towards him from a section of our support on social media.

I love Emi, I really do......... but it's not Cantwell who has been given a straight red twice for ludicrous losses of discipline - it wasn't Cantwell who gave away naive penalties in our promotion season - it wasn't Cantwell who gave a questionable press interview which could be construed as a 'come and get me' plea - it's not Cantwell who regularly waves his arms about at his team mates on the pitch - it's not Cantwell who stomps off down the tunnel after being substituted.................. and yet he gets absolutely slaughtered for his off-field   behaviour and because some people don't like his hair. 

Edited by Thirsty Lizard
he waves both arms
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

If we could get the mercurial Cantwell of last season back in the side it would improve us massively. I realise that is almost certainly not going to happen unfortunately. 

And I will never understand the moronic hostility towards him from a section of our support on social media.

I love Emi, I really do......... but it's not Cantwell who has been given a straight red twice for ludicrous losses of discipline - it wasn't Cantwell who gave away naive penalties in our promotion season - it wasn't Cantwell who gave a questionable press interview which could be construed as a 'come and get me' plea - it's not Cantwell who regularly waves his arm about at his team mates on the pitch - it's not Cantwell who stomps off down the tunnel after being substituted.................. and yet he gets absolutely slaughtered for his off-field   behaviour and because some people don't like his hair. 

The abuse he gets is absolutely moronic. 

Just now, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

I am talking about this season, how many defeats with him this season?........

Well he's only played two games, so it's a pretty small sample size to be fair.

4 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

I love Emi, I really do......... but it's not Cantwell who has been given a straight red twice for ludicrous losses of discipline - it wasn't Cantwell who gave away naive penalties in our promotion season - it wasn't Cantwell who gave a questionable press interview which could be construed as a 'come and get me' plea - it's not Cantwell who regularly waves his arm about at his team mates on the pitch - it's not Cantwell who stomps off down the tunnel after being substituted.................. and yet he gets absolutely slaughtered for his off-field   behaviour and because some people don't like his hair. 

This........

Just now, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

We did no lose either of them though, so I would say we have lost 50% of our league games so far without Todd in the squad.......

I just don't think such statistics are particularly insightful or helpful after just four games, if I'm honest. I think Todd would strengthen our starting XI, but trying to draw a correlation between results and one player's presence in the team after four games is a bit silly in my opinion.

To be fair we haven't scored with Todd out the side.

Probably best he leaves for all concerned. And Emi too if I'm honest.

He helped us win promotion and the 'judges' wanted him sent out in loan to Rotherham. As I said yesterday, he has suffered more than most for BCD. He would have had nothing but support in the stadium. He obviously spends a long time on social media so has been fully aware of the criticism on it. It's unbalanced to say the least.

Slagging off one of our own players is common among ignorant tw4ts who follow us.

It's happened for years and it's often a sign of personal insecurity that some people have to be seen to be harsh (moronic as it is) towards an easy target, just to be with what appears to be a crowd. 

They will of course be first to praise him if he returned and changed our fortunes around.

19 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

The abuse he gets is absolutely moronic. 

No need for nasty abuse but he has given enough ammunition to make fans hope he leaves. 

7 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

No need for nasty abuse but he has given enough ammunition to make fans hope he leaves. 

But the trouble is he started getting ludicrous abuse the day he was brought back into the team away at Wigan (coincidentally because Emi was suspended for his ridiculous red card when we were 3-0 up at home to QPR). 

I really think it would probably be better if footballers had nothing to do with social media, but in the modern world that's just not going to happen. 

2 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

But the trouble is he started getting ludicrous abuse the day he was brought back into the team away at Wigan (coincidentally because Emi was suspended for his ridiculous red card when we were 3-0 up at home to QPR). 

I really think it would probably be better if footballers had nothing to do with social media, but in the modern world that's just not going to happen. 

You’d  imagine someone at the club would have advised him to have a break from it. No coincidence either that he was dropped from the England squad I’d guess. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow