Mullet

Eddie Howe where are you

3 minutes ago, Adelaide Canary said:

Don't joke. It really would not surprise if he were on Delia and Stuarts list!

With a fair few on here excited at the prospect? 

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

I’m not sure, who do you think? 

Dunno

If there's a fair foo you should be able to point to a couple at least...

12 minutes ago, Adelaide Canary said:

Don't joke. It really would not surprise if he were on Delia and Stuarts list!

No chance,

The next manager will be another one with a proven track record of bringing young players and developing them. Martin might be an option eventually but not next. 

If it was me and Farke went (which I am not advocating), I would consider Thomas Frank as first choice followed by Mark Robbins with Culverhouse assisting.

10 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Dunno

If there's a fair foo you should be able to point to a couple at least...

Probably those who unquestioningly tow whatever line Delia and MWJ happen to be peddling this season. So in other words -

STRIPES | You're awesome, Funny, Birthday meme

Culverhouse doesn't stand a chance. There's an absolute chasm between non-league and the Championship, and the reason for which he left Villa is at complete odds with how our project is set up and probably means any big/medium-sized club will be reluctant to touch him ever again.

Our next coach will likely be another Daniel Farke, David Wagner or Thomas Frank type head coach who we've probably never heard of. A youngish coach from the continent who is comfortable working under a Sporting Director with a track record for developing youth and playing passing football.

Eddie howe got found out when the money ran out 

He would do no better than Farke. 

Why the sudden hate for Farke? 

Are you all so senile you forgot how we started our promotion season? 

Does he have to get sacked if he doesn't win every game? 

Did we play badly yesterday? 

Some of you people are pathetic. Grow a pair and support your club. 

Edited by Jerrykerry

There is no way Howe could work under Smith & Jones. We'll end up with another yes man, who tries to play football beyond the capabilities of his squad. 

I like Farke, but I wish he had more self respect. If he had walked at the start of last season, I would have respected him hugely. 

The lack of support from the board last season would not have been tolerated by 99% of managers, so I think Daniel is digging his own grave by not questioning those who are above him. 

I believe Jack and Chris Reeve are next in line as they think they’re mates with the entire squad. Todd would be the first name on the team sheet.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Jerrykerry said:

Eddie howe got found out when the money ran out 

He would do no better than Farke. 

Why the sudden hate for Farke? 

Are you all so senile you forgot how we started our promotion season? 

Does he have to get sacked if he doesn't win every game? 

Did we play badly yesterday? 

Some of you people are pathetic. Grow a pair and support your club. 

You don't know he would do no better than Farke, as it stands he couldn't do any worse we are on an abysmal  run.

I don't think anyone hates Farke I love the man but we are losing too many football matches

We started poorly in the championship last time but Pukki got us promoted thats a one off

No manager gets sacked for not winning every game but our run of form is diabolic

We out played Derby by miles yesterday and still lost that is extremely worrying

I have supported this club through thick and thin since the 1970's I love Farke I am not anti Delia or any of the board but when things need to be said I will speak up. You bury your head in the sand if you want

21 hours ago, Jersey Canary said:

If it was me and Farke went (which I am not advocating), I would consider Thomas Frank as first choice followed by Mark Robbins with Culverhouse assisting.

Thomas Frank who has consistently failed to get Brentford promoted or Mark Robins with no top 26 experience whatsoever? And why would Culverhouse come back to be no. 2?

Hasn't Eddie Howe only been successful at Bournemouth, with big money to spend. And despite spending 100m or so over a couple of seasons still managed to get relegated with us.

On 03/10/2020 at 18:00, Darth Canary1 said:

Culverhouse will be our next head coach.

No

22 hours ago, Clint said:

I’m guessing Russell Martin is next in line....

No

20 hours ago, Michael Wynless Jones said:

I would imagine someone like Mark Robins would be #1 on our Farke replacement list. 

Martin will no doubt one day take over, but definitely not the next manager, there would be pitchforks at dawn. 

No

20 hours ago, beanoncfc said:

Ian culverhouse

No

The next head coach of Norwich (if Farke goes tomorrow) is already a head coach in the Championship. But Farke won't be going anytime soon.

Edited by Terminally Yellow

Steve Cooper would likely be on our wish list. Plays good football with a limited squad, brings through young players, wouldn't cost a fortune and would probably jump at the chance to work with our board given what he has to put up with at Swansea

7 minutes ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

Steve Cooper would likely be on our wish list. Plays good football with a limited squad, brings through young players, wouldn't cost a fortune and would probably jump at the chance to work with our board given what he has to put up with at Swansea

That's the guy I was inferring. 

He just so happens to be a very close friend with Mr Webber too (they were at Liverpool together).

39 minutes ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

Looks a bit too much like Golum for my liking, I wouldn't trust him

On 03/10/2020 at 20:36, Big O said:

Seriously???

I would imagine there would be quite a few managers wanting to get hold of that squad with a few quid to sign players. 

I'm sure they would, but under the current regime, just how much of our many millions do you honestly think they'll have to spend?

Why anyone would want Eddie Howe as manager is totally beyond me. With the money spent, I reckon I could have kept Bournemouth up.

• Like 1

I mean, under the current regime, we sign a very good mix of good and not so good players with minimum expenditure. But I guess we could swap that for someone who does exactly the same at £20mil a pop?